1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your Biggest Concern.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packers020802, Jul 27, 2010.

?

Biggest Concern?

Poll closed Sep 10, 2010.
  1. O-Line

20.0%
  2. D-Line

6.7%
  3. LB's

6.7%
  4. Secondary

36.7%
  5. Special Teams

26.7%
  6. Other

3.3%
  1. PackisBack

PackisBack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Actually, AR did pretty well coming back to keep us in games this past season. 2 games in particular stand out in my head, PIT during the regular season and our loss to the Cardinals in the wild card. He tied the game both times, leading to OT in the playoff game. We lost those games because of defense, not because he can't bring us back. (now the arizona game he did kill me a little bit with that overthrow on the bomb to jennings, but we wont talk about that)
  2. packers020802

packers020802 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55 / 6 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    So basically we have 3 big areas of concern

Secondary
    ST "Special Needs"
    and Oline

I figure THEY COULD fix ST and Penalties during camp....
    They're not going to add any more FA's or trade for any players to fill any needs on the Oline or defensive secondary. If we lose anyone.... ie Woodson (GOD FORBID) or Clifton on the line... those injuries could devistate the season.

pray for health... no injuries no injuries no injuries

If everyone stays healthy and a couple rooks / 2nd yr guys step up the Pack could have A GREAT SEASON....

1 more day railbirds!
  3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,544 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    So when Brett tries to come from behind and toss an int its the defense or rb fault..

But Rodgers doesnt get it done, its all on him?

Since the loss to Denver in the SB Brett is 3-6 in playoffs and I "think" he had 17 tds and 17 ints

Thats real clutch

We dont need to mention 2 of those losses he tossed ints for a chance to go to the SB

Rodgers is 2 years on as the starter (please leave the 6 years crap out of it) he has gotten better since his 1st 3 games, and even tho people like to rub it in, that playoff loss HELPED him grow..so i have a feeling that coming from behind will get easier.