Younger Brett screaming we want

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Brett Favre Caught On Video Singing 'We Want P**sy' - Watch It Here | Radar Online

OO MY!!

NFL superstar Brett Favre has had his share of great moments caught on video - but this isn't one he'll cherish.

The Minnesota Vikings' star quarterback is under investigation by the league for sexting a beautiful reporter, and now RadarOnline.com has obtained video of Favre singing a raunchy song about "wanting p**sy" as he ogled strippers and chugged beer in a Milwaukee bar.

The never-before-released tape shows Favre, then 23, letting loose with his Green Bay Packers' teammates in a loud bar as they judged a 'HOTT BUNS' contest.

The video was shot on December 7, 1992 and it's unlikely that it will factor into the NFL's current investigation. At the time, Favre already had one child with his wife Deanna, but they were not yet married.
Chuck Cecil, who is now the Tennessee Titans defensive coordinator, is also seen going wild in the video.

At one point, Favre grabs the microphone and breaks out into a bad rendition of 2 Live Crew's hit 'We Want Some P**sy' in front of the bevy of babes.

"Hey, we want some p**sy," he sang.

Favre busted out a handful of lines before a wise-thinking partygoer threw a flag on the play and wrestled back the mic.

The drunken star also drank beer and doused his mouth in hard liquor when introduced to the crowd.

"It was out of control," an eyewitness who was at the event told RadarOnline.com.

"Brett was drunk, as were most of his teammates and they behaved as such."

Earlier that night, the Packers had defeated the Chicago Bears and were looking forward to their next game against the Houston Oilers.

In another moment, Favre whipped up a chant of "F*ck you Oilers".

INpackfan66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although boorish and not the most positive act, I for one, in my humble opinion, cannot get too worked up about this! Men acting badly in strip clubs is nothing new! I do not condone this behavior, but I also won't make a big deal out of it. It happens! Anyone who has ever been to a strip club has most likely seen this type of behavior. I would say if he is guilty of anything, it is once again, poor decision making. With his, (and his team mates), money....."Why weren't they behind closed doors in the VIP Room?"

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I know its not a big deal...But it gives a better look into how he acted in the PAST

I would assume he really did clean up all his ways from back then..

I guess I am shocked that it is out NOW and not years ago

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think he did quit drinking heavily. But after hearing him sing, I can see why he came out of retirement; he can't give up his day job!

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw Aaron Rodgers in Eau Claire along with Nick Barnett, and Tauscher... They arent innocent, but then again, neither are we (or were) depending on age haha

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not in any kind of position to judge him either, I am no angel. But I just found that whole situation to be humorous. It had me giggling to the point I was mimicking him. I'm gonna cease and desist before I cause myself some serious psychological damage.

Members online