You know your team is doing bad when....

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
80) (Going by the official count, it's up to 80. If you want to count differently, then who am I to argue?)

You scream so loudly at the TV that the coaches, sportscasters and everyone in Lambeau can hear you.

81) You start looking forward to baseball season. And you're a Cubs fan.

82) You and your shirtless buddies who you go to games with and would all paint letters on your torso to read "Victory" now have the letters and exclamation point to make up the word "Misery!" instead.

83) You break up with your Packers boy/girlfriend and seek out someone else who is rooting for the winning top team at the moment to uplift your spirits.

84) You start paying closer attention to those stupid beer ads about superstition and begin thinking that it is all your fault that your team is losing.

85) Somehow you find a way to blame Ryan Braun for all this. First his problems and then his buddy.

Last edited:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
80)
84) You start paying closer attention to those stupid beer ads about superstition and begin thinking that it is all your fault that your team is losing.
Yeah, yesterday I noticed that whenever I was holding my daughter we were doing ok, then my wife takes her away at the end of the first quarter, doesn't come back till Flynn is in. As soon as I hold her again the Packers start doing well, then I win free drinks for the fourth quarter and I didn't feel too comfy holding her and drinking.

88.) Traded away and dropping all Packers players on your fantasy leagues and trade them for Viking, Bears, and Lions. Honestly renamed my team to soon to be injured after Julio and James Jones got injured.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah, yesterday I noticed that whenever I was holding my daughter we were doing ok, then my wife takes her away at the end of the first quarter, doesn't come back till Flynn is in. As soon as I hold her again the Packers start doing well, then I win free drinks for the fourth quarter and I didn't feel too comfy holding her and drinking.

That very commercial states that it's only weird if it doesn't work....so there you have it. :)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
86.) You're happy with a tie.
87.) you predicted the Atl Vs GB game getting 'flexed' 3 weeks ago

Wondering if packers o2o8o2 has me on "ignore"and can't see my #86!! LOL just razzing ... the post count has been all over the place! Ok..

#89 trying to re-surpress the memory that if we would of just kicked the FG instead of trying for the failed 2 pt. conversion....we would of won that game and this thread would of been dormant for at least a few days! :p

Again JUST kidding..... this is now my "go to" thread on the board!

Last edited:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
This is FF's franchise but I'll toss one in.

90) ... when you invite Belichick to record your practice and he politely declines by saying his video guy is in Cleveland.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This is FF's franchise but I'll toss one in.

90) ... when you invite Belichick to record your practice and he politely declines by saying his video guy is in Cleveland.
... as BuggyBill would say... "the coin just dropped!"... or in 'Merica we say... "Ahhhh I just now got it!"

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
91) Brian from Family Guy has a better shot of starting for a Superbowl team in February than any Packer quarterback

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
92. Who needs trolls when fans of the same team will bicker and do name calling on the team's forum?
Pass the popcorn.

93. You become a Brown's fan for the rest of the season to prepare yourself for disappointment for next year in case it happens again.

94. Oh how you wish it really was the 2010 season all over again. Oh how you really wish it was.

95. You no longer believe in miracles which means that you no longer believe in Santa Claus.

96. You know what? They were right. It really is exciting watching snow melt, grass grow and paint dry.

97. You go to church to seek faith. And you're an atheist.

98. It's Sunday. A half hour to go before a noon kick off. And there is 3 ft of snow that needs to be removed from the driveway. Instead of doing it after the game which you usually do, you will take care of it 5 minutes before the game starts. And you leave the snowblower in the garage and instead take down the cobweb covered shovel. Why? Because watching the game can wait.

Last edited:

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#99 When your team makes another team, who is bad enough to commit 4 turnovers in a game, look like Steelers dynasty of the 70's...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
#100 You check the board less and less to keep the tone from bringing you down! :confused:

* man I can only think of ONE at a time...I don't know how you guys keep them rolling in so much!

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#100 You check the board less and less to keep the tone from bringing you down! :confused:

* man I can only think of ONE at a time...I don't know how you guys keep them rolling in so much!
Doesn't matter babe.
Any contributions from anyone no matter the number is always welcome.
Just think of yourself as a quality over quantity girl.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#103 When Posters are bringing up their ****** activity as of late, rather than talk about the Packers because it's way less depressing :confused:
104) You're doing better than your team when you score more than they do.
And that is with the husband or wife you've been with for 10 or more years. :D

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
104) You're doing better than your team when you score more than they do.
And that is with the husband or wife you've been with for 10 or more years. :D
hooooleeeeecrapp!!! I KNEW there was a joke somewhere!!! :roflmao:

Members online

Latest posts