You know your team is doing bad when....

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
15) You are looking forward to watching any other games while dreading the one your team is playing in.

16) You recall those fond times when Lambeau used to mean wins.

17) Even though your team has a better record than a team they are going up against, you are still not so sure if they can pull it off and win.

18) Your team is starting it's 3rd string QB within days when #1 went down.

19) You start and add to lists like this on your team's forum.

20) Discussions of trolls and banned members come up because there is nothing positive to report on your team.

21) You are actually looking forward to hearing about dear old Aunt Martha's latest surgery on Thanksgiving instead of watching your team play.

One heckava roll there FF!!! :roflmao::roflmao:

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
42. You start thinking of going out to the seedy side of town to buy drugs and you never did drugs before in your life.

43. You drink more beer on game days then usual while you are at home. What's strange about that? The TV is off.

44. You are covered with a lot of bruises and other marks. When somebody asks you what happened, you tell them that you were slapping, pinching and poking yourself like crazy with pins because this all just has to be a really bad dream that you were trying to wake yourself up from.

45. For the first time in a long time in your marriage you are actually listening to what the wife is telling you during the game.

46. You find yourself actually missing Brett Favre.

47. You decide to change your daughters name from Faith to Maybe.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#48 When you take your prized GI Joe action figure collection, paint them all green and gold with numbers on their chest and backs then you...

A. #12 - rip his arm off
B. #18 - rip his leg off
C. #52 - melt his leg and stretch it so it is longer than the other by a good few inches and melt a big ball of plastic to his hand
D. #29 - melt his leg and stretch it so it is longer than the other by a good few inches
E. #88 - melt his neck and push his head down so he has no neck
F. #75 - cut his leg off at the knee
G. #26 - cut his leg off at the knee
H. #9 - cut his leg off at the groin
I. #37 - melt his leg and stretch it so it is longer than the other by a good few inches
J. #42 - melt his leg and stretch it so it is longer than the other by a good few inches
K. #53 - cut his foot off
L. #27 - smash his head

At this point you are just completely f***ed because have you ruined your prized collection and have so many broken pieces you cannot possibly put them together again. So on your final 3 remaining figures you paint TT, MM, and DC on their chests, tie them all together with a few M80's and light the fuses because you simply have no idea what else to do.

Not that I know anyone who would actually do this or anything...

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#48 When you take your prized GI Joe action figure collection, paint them all green and gold with numbers on their chest and backs then you...

A. #12 - rip his arm off
B. #18 - rip his leg off
C. #52 - melt his leg and stretch it so it is longer than the other by a good few inches and melt a big ball of plastic to his hand
D. #29 - melt his leg and stretch it so it is longer than the other by a good few inches
I. #37 - melt his leg and stretch it so it is longer than the other by a good few inches
J. #42 - melt his leg and stretch it so it is longer than the other by a good few inches
L. #27 - smash his head

At this point you are just completely f***ed because have you ruined your prized collection and have so many broken pieces you cannot possibly put them together again. So on your final 3 remaining figures you paint TT, MM, and DC on their chests, tie them all together with a few M80's and light the fuses because you simply have no idea what else to do.

I am definitely NOT going to show you my prized Star Wars figures that I bought in the late 70's. :p

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
49: the lions are in first place in your div.
50: the Vikings actually have a chance of getting a victory over you

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
51. Trolls start feeling sorry for you.
52. When wearing your team jersey out in public, strangers give you sympathetic looks
53. You realize that, during the 3rd quarter, you nodded off and missed 9 minutes of game time. However, the defense is still on the field with the same drive.
54. Once the offense gets within FG range, you eagerly look forward to 4th down!
55. You consider a brown bag part of your fan outfit.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
52. When wearing your team jersey out in public, strangers give you sympathetic looks
53. You realize that, during the 3rd quarter, you nodded off and missed 9 minutes of game time. However, the defense is still on the field with the same drive.
54. Once the offense gets within FG range, you eagerly look forward to 4th down!
55. You consider a brown bag part of your fan outfit.
I like these.
Especially #53-55.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
56. You have a new appreciation for any little praise the broadcasters that you can't stand give your team.

57. During game time you wish that you had a dentists appointment instead.

58. Instead of your team, you start thinking of other teams that you could like enough to root for in the Super Bowl.

59. You put away your team's paraphernalia in the closet to save any embarrassment from any visitors.

60. Whenever the phone rings you dread that it might be your little brother or sister who is a KC Chiefs fan who you used to torment for years. Yup. Payback is a b***h.

61. You no longer bother to Tivo the game when other more important events come up.

62. You used to go online and watch highlights over and over again when your team won. Now the highlights are lowlights to you so you don't bother with them any more.

63. You sell your season tickets. And you just got them for the first time ever this year.

Last edited:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score

A. #12 - rip his arm off
B. #18 - rip his leg off
L. #27 - smash his head

Thank goodness the worse I've ever done was shave my Barbie's head when I was mad!!! Loved the club on Clay part though!
56. You have a new appreciation for any little praise the broadcasters that you can't stand give your team.

57. During game time you wish that you had a dentists appointment instead.

58. Instead of your team, you start thinking of other teams that you could like enough to root for in the Super Bowl.

59. You put away your team's paraphernalia in the closet to save any embarrassment from any visitors.

60. Whenever the phone rings you dread that it might be your little brother or sister who is a KC Chiefs fan who you used to torment for years. Yup. Payback is a b***h.

Had to give you a like and agree for these!!:tup::tup:

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank goodness the worse I've ever done was shave my Barbie's head when I was mad!!! Loved the club on Clay part though

Had to give you a like and agree for these!!:tup::tup:
Chemo Barbie. (I'm going to hell for that one. LOL)

Kindness can never be overrated.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

I have a real live "Patriots" troll working at the gas station I buy my "drive to work coffee" at. He's a dumb sh*t that obviously knows doodly-squat about the game but proudly proclaims his fandom after each and every Tom Brady miracle win.... but ... yeah, he's toned down his line of crap since Rogers went down -- actually, I almost prefer the
"East Coast" brand of humility in victory - just like a Giants fan --- anyway, the cyber troll is more palatable than the "real live troll". I keep telling him to move the hell home ... but noooo---ooo-oooo, there he is nearly every morning....

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
#49)

Posters on a forum love to post thread after thread saying how they knew this was going to happen

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
67. You are no longer bleeding green and yellow.

68. You start to receive sympathy cards. From Browns fans.

69. Suicide Hotline is on speed dial just in case.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
70. Silos are fenced off to keep distraught Packers fans from seeking an easy solution to their agony.

Hey... how did we jump from in the 50's to upper sixties? Is that new math I've been hearin' tell of?

Oh... never mind....it's comforting that someone is paying attention as I wallow in my personal Packers misery. :)

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
71. You get really excited seeing Aaron Rodgers in a State Farm commercial you have seen approximately 782 times already.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
72 Your antenna has been broken since Eagle's week and you don't want to fix it in fear of breaking your tv.
73 A tie is a relief.
74 Wearing a number 16 jersey and thinking was Randy Wright better than Tolzien?

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[quotthePFanCan, post: 525580, member: 1989"]51. Trolls start feeling sorry for you.
55. You consider a brown bag part of your fan outfit.[/quote]
Love the brown bag idea

Members online

Latest posts