You know what I like to watch?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes, they are the worst commentary trio in sports history? Are you kiddin me?!

or how about them being ******* when its under 40 degrees

or how about them just being plain retarded

2006 will be better just because I wont have to listen to them.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe he shoulda used him and nto toyed with walt williams and tony fisher...he might still have a job. he wasnt very smart with his personnell

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
maybe he shoulda used him and nto toyed with walt williams and tony fisher...he might still have a job. he wasnt very smart with his personnell

He wasn't even......oh man ...forget it........are you REALLY a fan or someone that just likes to talk (type)?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he is the coach. coach has players, coach decides who to put in. are you telling me sherman knew nothing about guys on the practice squad? then he sure should have been fired earlier.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Subin,
Thanks for the video, one of the true highlites of 2005.
Trom,
You just need to go away for awhile, you know nothing about football, like one of the other posters said, you just like to hear yourself talk, your last Sherman statement has to be the absolute stupadist you have ever made.

TT was in charge of personal last season, not Mike Sherman, so Sherman played who TT gave him to play with. Gado wasn't even around until all the injuries forced TT to bring him in.

If you don't think Tony Fischer is an important part of this team, it just shows your complete ignorance of the game.

Fischer is a valuable 3rd down back who was forced to play every down, he and most every other player on the 2005 roster gave thier all(except for the Baltimore game)in whatever was asked of them.

I am done wasting my time on you, you are only here to re-hash and try to re-write history so no matter what happens next year you can come on here and say well it not as bad as last year.

Take a good look at the video, have you watched the perfect blocking on that play?, that is what is called players learning from their coaches. Some who really shouldn't have been starting but were forced into the starters role because of the moves TT made at the beginning of last year.

I don't even know why I am saying this to you, you have one opinion and if everyone doesn't agree with you, everyone is wrong.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
you know nothing about football, like one of the other posters said, you just like to hear yourself talk, your last Sherman statement has to be the absolute stupadist you have ever made.

1. Saying I dont know anything, then misspelling ' stupidest' is very funny to me.

2. Fisher is trash. "a 3rd down back" well he has no size. His pass blocking is above average, and that is about it. His hands are ok, but nothing special. henderson probably has better hands. With guys like Ahman, Gado, and even Najeh(who isnt bad when healthy)...Fisher sure is trash. But thats my opinion, yeah im allowed to say it, so if you dont like it, cry.

Also, its 'Fisher' not 'Fischer.' At least know the players on the team who you are going to defend.

Ill admit I was wrong with the Sherman\personnell thing, but sherman still made horrible personnell moves other than this, like playing Klemm for 10 games at LG.

but yeah, do yourself a favor and dont waste anymore time on me.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Two big, fat, oily, sweaty, men....wrestling in a tub full of sardines...Subin....????

..well...who doesn't..

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And you guys have the nerve to talk **** about me? You sound like a bunch of 12-year-old girls at a Partridge Family convention.
The ****** tension between you is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Why don't you just get a room together and get it over with already?
:roll:

Members online

Latest posts