you guys were making it WAY too exciting

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we should have won... :x
brett should have thrown bout 5 int's in this game, embarassing...

yay for higher draft pick! :wink:

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MinnesotaSucks said:

I think people have to start agreeing with me and start talking about the draft because that is about the only thing i look forward to now anymore.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we could have inted the ball 3 times but harris, woodson and hawk had to drop the ball.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:
MinnesotaSucks said:

I think people have to start agreeing with me and start talking about the draft because that is about the only thing i look forward to now anymore.

Well, there's always stats to look forward to. That's what kept us old timers going through the horrible 70s and 80s.

Jennings is going to be good. Favre should throw 25 TDs this year. Who knows, Kampman might have the most sacks by the end of the year the way he's going.

But yes, draft a RB first, then a Safety, then a DL that could actually put some pressure on the opposing QB.

Our OL is going to be good. It takes about half a year to a year to get good at zone blocking and we're picking it up pretty well for only five games.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I think we need a pass rushing DT.

Our DE can get some decent pressure, but when they do get serious pressure, the DT are no where around to collapse the pocket.

DT is a huge need on this team yet. Pickett is solid and is good against the run but does nothing to pressure the QB. Williams is decent but nothing more than a rotation player in the NFL. So I think DT will be on this teams radar again this year. Maybe early in the Draft or free agency.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im sure as the year goes by we will get alot better and hopefully by next year we can be a winning team again.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think we can go 2-2 for the month of oct.

in nov i dont think we will win any games. and in dec we will probely win 1 or 2 games.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:
i think we can go 2-2 for the month of oct.

in nov i dont think we will win any games. and in dec we will probely win 1 or 2 games.

We only play three games in October.

[/smartassmode]

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
PackerLegend said:
MinnesotaSucks said:

Well, there's always stats to look forward to. That's what kept us old timers going through the horrible 70s and 80s.

Jennings is going to be good. Favre should throw 25 TDs this year. Who knows, Kampman might have the most sacks by the end of the year the way he's going.

But yes, draft a RB first, then a Safety, then a DL that could actually put some pressure on the opposing QB.

Our OL is going to be good. It takes about half a year to a year to get good at zone blocking and we're picking it up pretty well for only five games.

Zombieslayer,

I agree,

GB is going to need a RB.

Yea, I would like to see the zone blocking improve and become consistant. Gonna take some time.

Members online

Latest posts