You do realize the images are reversed, right?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clay and A-Rod are reversed there at the top.
On purpose?
Any reason for it?
If you can, wanna turn them around or leave them as is?

And, to be honest, I thought it looked more classy just having the logo by itself without images of the players.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Clay and A-Rod are reversed there at the top.
On purpose?
Any reason for it?
If you can, wanna turn them around or leave them as is?

And, to be honest, I thought it looked more classy just having the logo by itself without images of the players.
While I dont agree with the 2nd half of the post, the 1st comment has been bothering me for a week now, lol...
I figured someone else would bring it up though :king2:

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ran out of time to find the perfect fit for cropped out Packer players. I will be fixing this in the very near future.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I may be so bold, if your going to have images of Packer People, then I would like to suggest maybe some great ones time to time?
Maybe a pic of Bart Starr, Vince, Curly, Reggie, Ray etc or any of the past Packers greats.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Are you sure they're reversed? I thought A-rod got tired of wearing the #12, so he donned the #51, that way the organization has to retire two numbers... or did i dream that?

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Crap now your gonna tell me I dreamed that interception that ended the Viking's run to the Superbowl last year too.... I knew it was too good to be true.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crap now your gonna tell me I dreamed that interception that ended the Viking's run to the Superbowl last year too.... I knew it was too good to be true.

Watching Brett Favre get pummeled tomorrow won't be a dream, but its going to be a nightmare for him.:unwell:

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good pickup. I never noticed the picture was wrong. I don't care who the players are that are featured, as long as he doesn't wear no. 4.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good pickup. I never noticed the picture was wrong. I don't care who the players are that are featured, as long as he doesn't wear no. 4.
Good point!
Somehow I doubt they would do that.

Note to Rob: Thanx for readjusting. :Bananas:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts