1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Yo Guys Got No Chance

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by TexansFan02, Nov 1, 2008.

1. TexansFan02

TexansFan02 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Do you guys really think yo gotta chance gainst Titans?
    i hate the damn team but theyre gonna rip you up.

Same are we in week 15, Schaub is gonna carve up yo asses and put passes in left right and down the centre. and Slaton dont even get me started on what he gonna do to you
    See ya there suckas

gotta go back to my home now ive ad my say, come visit our boards some time
  2. starr15

starr15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    the titans are scared,they almost lost to the colts,vanden bosch is out and now that justin harrel is starting for us,were doin better,not to mention other than cullen jenkins were all healthy starter wise.and the texans?atleast we didnt lose to the colts.you guys suck.matt schaub is a joke and steve slaton i admit,is good.yet thats the only decent,DECENT players that they have!!!!!and the titans also have a sucky qb and aaron rodgers is gettin better game by game by game,and our oline is best in the league,and were not lettin any lineman passin the los loser!!!
  3. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I know, Tennessee played and beat some good teams, including the Lions :lol: , the Colts,the Bengals :lol: , the Texans :lol: , the Vikes :lol: , the Ravens,and the Chiefs :lol: .

And Houston beat the Bengals, Lions, and Dolphins for their 3 wins. I'm really impressed with their playoff caliber team. :D (Between them they have 3 wins)

p.s. I corrected all your spelling and punctuation mistakes while I was at it. You need more schoolin' son.
  4. DonnieCash

DonnieCash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The Titans will be a huge challenge for us.

I don't think there is any arguing that.

But the Texans are just an average team at best.
  5. LambeauLeaper

LambeauLeaper Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Here's the thing...it's soooo easy for Joe Schmoe to come in here and try to stir up controversy by saying we have "no chance"..even when he says "Yo have no chance". In any case, any self-respecting Packer fan isn't going to respond with "WE WILL WIN, I TELL YO" or something to that effect because as intelligent, educated fans we know that there are no guarantees in the NFL. We know that even though the Titans haven't faced a lot of top-tiered teams there is no denying that they have yet to be defeated. That being said, I still think it's safe to say that we have "a chance". We definitely have our weaknesses at this point, but to say the Titans are unbeatable is a tad "premature"..much like I'm sure the OP was in his first days...
  6. Pugger

Pugger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    This cowpie fan must have a lot of time on his/her hands if they have to come in here to rile up Packer fans to get their jollies. :p
  7. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +47 / 4 / -0
    well how do you think he feels that the vikes beat them and he thinks they have a chance with us pleeeeeeese :)