yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im going to fanfest

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have had the poor timing of scheduling my vacations during Packer Fan Fest. This year I will be in Florida and last year I was in in Arizona when the tickets went on sale. Oh well,! I will have to suffer with two weeks of warm weather in Florida during the Packer Fan Fest. Any way, have fun while you are at Fan Fest in Green Bay.

The Packer organization is going to be working on having even more special events scheduled during the Packer off season, like Wisconsin Badger hockey game , Motorcross snowmobile event held at Lambeau Field & Packer Fan Fest & Packer NFL draft party etc. held at The Atrium . The Packers want to take full advantage of potential of the Atrium use all year around.

The Badger-Ohio State hockey game held at Lambeau Field last Saturday night ,drew just over 40,000 hockey fans from 19 states. It was consider a great success!! I didn't think a hockey game in Green Bay could get more than 9,000 let alone 40,000. The draw of Lambeau Field is amazing!!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
didnt get mine got rejected have fun i did when i went last year,my son went on ebay some are going for $500.00 to steep for me.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations to all who got tickets for fan fest. Have a "fan"tastic time. Post pictures. Sure wish I knew how to post pictures. Will have to have my son teach me; so I can post of the cruise.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it will be bart starr brockinham and dotson you have to hope you get their names instead of 15% off the pro shop, they say all tickets are gone about 800 people so that is why you see tickiets on ebay they took all 6 if you could afford it.dont know who else will be there yet caroll was arrested so maybe not him.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starr will stay around for a long time and sign autographs. I know he did that when we were there for the ground breaking ceremony, and he did a couple of years ago when my brother-in-law was there for a game. He is a super guy.

OP
OP
G

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool people that are coming Bart Starr, John Brockington and Santana Dotson, other players appearing include Nick Barnett, LeRoy Butler, Nick Collins, Lynn ****ey, Donald Driver, Antonio Freeman, Paul Hornung, Brian Noble, Aaron Rodgers and Frank Winters.

how many were there last year

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Gopack! Looks like i will be there after all!!!

I can't seem to locate my book from last fan fest, but last year they had Don Majkowski, Ahmad Carroll, Gilbert Brown, Barnett, Jerry Kramer,Rober Ferguson, Winters, James Lee, Edgar Bennett, KGB, Grady Jackson, Starr, Favre, Hornung.............thats all i can remember off the top of my head.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow, cheesey - that's awesome!!! i knew the prices on ebay would go down!!! to all those people who bought a ticket for $250 - i say hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts