XIII Championships

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe if we start using Roman numerals everyone will get it.

This could be the start of a remarkable era in Packer football.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as Rodgers is at the helm, we'll have shots at more championships every year.

The team is incredibly talented, and the most important position is a robot playing QB. Best postseason QB performance I've seen. (Didn't see Montana nor Starr)

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'd say Rodgers has one hell of a game. Best ever!? Hard to say, but he was amazing. Wish our WR's hadn't dropped 6. We would have had over 400 and probably 14 more points. But it's all what if. With Rodgers like you said (and Capers as D-coord) this team could be in the mix every year for a long time.

Start of a new dynasty?

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife and I were just discussing how spoiled we were in the 60s when Championships seemed the normal state of affairs. Starr was the leader of an incredible team that dominated that decade like no other team in the history of the NFL. I think this team has a chance to do the same. Rogers is Bart reincarnated both on and off the field.

It's a great time to be a Packer fan.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r0IyRXU3ts&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Woodson NFC Championship Post Game Victory Speech at Chicago[/ame]

Latest posts