Reaction score

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Wow! Thats going to be pretty cool! Almost makes me want to get one! :p

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool! I added it to my profile, perhaps this will give me a good reason to re-up my Xbox Live Gold membership for another year...

i MOSTLY play Madden 11... and after christmas NHL 11... Don't have CoD or Halo... its all about sports with me!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Awesome idea. Currently I pretty much exclusively play Black Ops. I used to be real into Halo 3, but then I got MW2 and really got into that. Then, a few weeks ago, my fiancee and I were at Gamestop and the employees mentioned the Black Ops release party that they were having at the mall. Everyone would be dressed up in Army gear, there would be a tank, free Jack Astor's appetizers, etc. She thought it was too good to pass up. I'm normally not into that kind of thing, but I knew I'd like the game and thought it was kind of funny, so I preordered it and we went to the release party. Unfortunately we showed up too late for any of the festivities and just in time to wait in line. Anyways, now that's all I play.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Awesome idea. Currently I pretty much exclusively play Black Ops. I used to be real into Halo 3, but then I got MW2 and really got into that. Then, a few weeks ago, my fiancee and I were at Gamestop and the employees mentioned the Black Ops release party that they were having at the mall. Everyone would be dressed up in Army gear, there would be a tank, free Jack Astor's appetizers, etc. She thought it was too good to pass up. I'm normally not into that kind of thing, but I knew I'd like the game and thought it was kind of funny, so I preordered it and we went to the release party. Unfortunately we showed up too late for any of the festivities and just in time to wait in line. Anyways, now that's all I play.
Im still on CODMW2...I was a late bloomer!

So, what about PS3...Cant get no love? (thats what I have)

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Im still on CODMW2...I was a late bloomer!

So, what about PS3...Cant get no love? (thats what I have)
I have a PS3, but I pretty much only play Xbox now. I have the PS3 for Blu-rays and games like MGS, Little Big Planet, and others.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Banned? From xBox Live?
Yeah.

In Brazil, games are about $230...

So, it's much easier to download them. Thing is, I didn't know about banment and such when I first played, and it did not go well...

Was never a fan of playing online, the only downside is the updates and roster updates that I miss...

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
thats cuz xbox live is better
if you cannot pay 50 dollars a year for it and all the extra stuff you get over ps3 then you are having serious financial trouble

PackerDan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually have both but was just curious why the preference. Robdog answered the question. Thanks.

Members online

Latest posts