WWE wrestler Wade Barrett talks about Aaron Rodgers

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P-C: Do you have a Super Bowl prediction?

Barrett: I’m very impressed with Aaron Rodgers. I think he’s a great player. I watched him grow since he’s debuted in the league and he’s so on fire at the moment. I think overall, the Steelers are a better team. I think they’ve got a bit more experience than Green Bay, but I think it’s gonna come down to whether Aaron Rodgers performs on the day. If he performs to the best of his ability, I think Green Bay is gonna win. If he has an off day, it’s gonna be the Steelers, so it really all falls into the hands of Aaron Rodgers in my book.

P-C: Speaking of Rodgers, every time he scores, he puts the championship belt around his waist. How do you like that he incorporates the wrestling world into his touchdown celebration?

Barrett: That’s pretty cool. I think it’s cool he’s a fan, that he acknowledges us. There’s a lot of NFL fans in the WWE. … Sometimes when we’re in the locker room before the show, we’ll have games on the TV on a Sunday and things like that. Everyone’s keeping up on the scores during the show. It’s pretty cool that those guys are watching us as well and when we go to various cities around the country, we get a lot of the players who come along and request tickets. I think about three or four months ago, we had the entire offensive line of the Indianapolis Colts at one of our shows. … We’re all big fans of the NFL. It’s nice to see that those guys are fans of the WWE as well.

Credit: postcrescent.com

[ if i'm not supposed to post this, go ahead and delete it.]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barrett is super talented and came in with the swag and talent to be a champion off the bat. Havent seen someone that ready that quickly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts