WR/KR/PR Skyler Green?

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well he was let go by the Dallas cowboys, He's a rookie out of LSU. He caught 2 touchdown receptions against Iowa in the capital one bowl, and he aint to shabby at Kick/Punt returning. So I dont know if Green Bay wants ANOTHER rookie but if they wouldn't mind another rookie, he wouldn't be SO bad. What do you think? am I crazy?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Be a nice practice squad guy but not someone I want on the roster. He's a rookie and sure he looked good in college but he doesn't project well to the NFL.

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well why would you consider adding him to your practice squad if you didn't think he could play in the NFL??

OP
OP
cyoung

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well he would be good practice squad guy, but I also think he would be ab etter return man then Woodsen. Although as I said earlier he is a rookie and I dont think Green Bay wants another one.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
slackerbacker said:
Well why would you consider adding him to your practice squad if you didn't think he could play in the NFL??
He's a project right now. As a rookie he's not going to do much. Maybe in the future he can be a serviceable return man but I highly doubt it. You can always release him from the squad and sign someone else later if he doesn't look good. He wouldn't be a bad look but he's not someone I'd like to see as the #5 WR on the depth chart.

Members online

Latest posts