WOW!

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DUDE!!! GREG JENNINGS EMAILED ME BACK!!!!!!!!!

To Greg:
Hey man I am so happy for ya I am a BIG FAN!!! I can't wait to see you catch footballs from Brett Favre. Everyone was saying the Packers should draft Chad Jackson.. Forget That... YOU ARE WAYYY BETTER. I saw your game films, All I can say is DANG!!!!!!! You tore it up!! You are one special guy. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU PLAY!!! Good Luck Gregg!! Hit me back!

From Greg:
Thanks man! I appreciate it!

God bless,

Greg Jennings

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha...cool! From all I've heard, he's a very pleasant guy with a great character...I'm expecting his playing skills to match that!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't expect that to last for long. As soon as he gets inundated with e-mails I think that will stop. After he signs a contract he's probably obligated to go through Fan Relations.

OP
OP
F

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Don't expect that to last for long. As soon as he gets inundated with e-mails I think that will stop. After he signs a contract he's probably obligated to go through Fan Relations.
Im not expecting it to last long at all i am just happy he emailed me back. I hope the best for him!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
figtab said:
Im not expecting it to last long at all i am just happy he emailed me back. I hope the best for him!

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like such a downer. I'm excited for you too! I wish I would have thought of that. :)

OP
OP
F

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
figtab said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like such a downer. I'm excited for you too! I wish I would have thought of that. :)

lol man its cool.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
figtab said:
DUDE!!! GREG JENNINGS EMAILED ME BACK!!!!!!!!!

To Greg:
Hey man I am so happy for ya I am a BIG FAN!!! I can't wait to see you catch footballs from Brett Favre. Everyone was saying the Packers should draft Chad Jackson.. Forget That... YOU ARE WAYYY BETTER. I saw your game films, All I can say is DANG!!!!!!! You tore it up!! You are one special guy. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU PLAY!!! Good Luck Gregg!! Hit me back!

From Greg:
[quote:2yml3kg1] Thanks man! I appreciate it!

God bless,

Greg Jennings
[/quote:2yml3kg1]

With that e-mail Greg jus gained a number one fan :) w00t

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
where did you even come up with his email address? PS. i hope he kicks fergy's ***, literally. i hope he kicks him in the *** and fergy gets too shell-shocked and can't take the field.

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
looks like greg jennings just earned a new biggest fan

judging by the slobber on the initial email, it looks like jennings already had a biggest fan. :lol: :lol:

:teef:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all he has to do to whoop fergy is run at him and pretend to clothesline him..... that should undo any therapy he has recieved since. he will never be the same

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It shows that he's humbled by the whole experience, which means it may be better that we didnt bring in some big time college player, like chad jackson, or one of the guys from Da' U...

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also emailed him right after the draft. He emailed me back a few hours later. He is a real nice guy. Nice down to earth, from what he wrote anyways.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SWEET Greg Jennings e-mailed me back too!

His email address is on his personal website...that he had long before the draft

Thanks! I appreciate the support.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, 1 May 2006 19:34:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Congrats and welcome to the Green Bay Packers

I love the Green Bay Packers and I was estatic when I learned the Packers selected you in the 2nd round. You are very deserving and I believe you are the best reciever in the draft. Just because you aren't from the Division 1-A National Champions doesn't mean anything. You made it to the big show, you are humble and a down to earth guy that people can relate to. Not to diss other guys in the draft, you could have easily been picked before a ton of them. But, it is a great blessign to have you on the Pack. I wish you well and get those fingers ready for Brett Favre. I wish you good luck (if you even need that :)) and keep the fingers healthy!!!

Jeremy D.

Members online

Latest posts