Wow, Great Game Guys!

bornnraisedwhodat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Who Dat here,

What a great game. Tough loss for us Saints fans because we really wanted this one, but its a tall order trying to beat that team in those conditions. Your offense was phenomenal. That 1st quarter had my head about to explode lol. Especially that Colston fumble, HE NEVER FUMBLES!

But you guys came out with a plan and executed flawlessly. My Saints made its share of mistakes, especially on defense. And I thought this was one of the worst Coaching performances by Sean Payton I've ever seen. McCarthy and Capers str8 up out coached him.

I still think these are the 2 best teams in the NFC still though, I wouldnt be shocked if we met again. Hopefully in the dome, but I honestly dont see why you guys cant go on and win 13-14 games and be a 1 seed.

Just wanted to say, you couldn't ask for a better opener following a lockout.

Reaction score
I still think these are the 2 best teams in the NFC still though, I wouldnt be shocked if we met again. Hopefully in the dome, but I honestly dont see why you guys cant go on and win 13-14 games and be a 1 seed.
I bet we will see you in the NFC Championship game. I hope not though since it will be tough to beat you guys twice in a season. Beating you guys shows me that we are capable of winning all 16 games this year, even though it will probably not happen.

Just wanted to say, you couldn't ask for a better opener following a lockout.
No you couldn't... It was a little too exciting for comfort.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
You are a gracious fan, born. Our offense indeed was outstanding however, so was the Saint's. Hats off to McCarthy but not so sure Capers deserves the same as our D left a lot to be desired against Brees and Co. Thanks for the post. See you in the playoffs.

truerjulie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of Saints fans (many of whom are still traumatized by 40-odd years of failure) are rending their garments and tearing out hair over our D's performance last night. I was pretty down, too, until I thought about what they were up against last night. Rodgers made throws that simply could not be stopped. Your receivers were spot on and you took care of the football. (Not to mention the home field, excitement and emotion) Even with all of that we did manage to stiffen up some in the second quarter and made some key stops. Sure there's room for improvement, but I think it's telling that both defenses gave up a mountain of yards and 3 td's, but our fans are the only ones freaking out about how TERRIBLE our D was. The way GB played last night, ANY defense would have struggled to keep up. Two great teams fought it out, and the better team right now won. I'm looking forward to seeing how thoroughly we can both demolish the rest of the league this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts