Wow!!! Colt Lyerla participating in rookie camp

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Lyerla not in attendance at today's OTA practice, hope that isn't a bad sign.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Lyerla not in attendance at today's OTA practice, hope that isn't a bad sign.

Doubtful...... was listening to espn radio and one host said something about people missing from OTA's for a day or so and the answer was that sometimes they need "testing" or they have to go for other types of evaluations or even meetings

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I am so upset with y0u. I thought you were better. Everyone wants to play. I SEE what guys can do.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

you dont get it? I LOVE MY BOYS? I LOVE MY TEAM,

YOU HAVE TALKED ********. LET THE BOY'S PLAY!

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
if we were counting on you the team is a loser. My boy's will win and i LOVE them.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Doubtful...... was listening to espn radio and one host said something about people missing from OTA's for a day or so and the answer was that sometimes they need "testing" or they have to go for other types of evaluations or even meetings

McCarthy said after practice that Lyerla will be back tomorrow and that MM was aware of where he was, seems like no big deal.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lyerla hasn't had any injuries, so what kind of tests or evaluations (other than psychiatric) could he be undergoing? What was he doing today?

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who knows what Colt was up to. Best that we quit forcing this kid under a microscope and let the Packers' staff deal with him. Last thing he needs is everyone constantly questioning what he's doing and where he's at.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lyerla hasn't had any injuries, so what kind of tests or evaluations (other than psychiatric) could he be undergoing? What was he doing today?

Maybe he had a urinalysis at that time. Maybe he had to complete some orientation. Maybe he had a personal matter or appointment to tend to. As long as Coach McCarthy knew where he was, is aware of it and accepting of it, why do we care why he missed one optional June practice?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Pretty much. Lyerla has a short leash and a microscope on him, if it was worth worrying about he'd have already been cut.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe he had a urinalysis at that time. Maybe he had to complete some orientation. Maybe he had a personal matter or appointment to tend to. As long as Coach McCarthy knew where he was, is aware of it and accepting of it, why do we care why he missed one optional June practice?
Or maybe at one of the many ***** dens in Pulaski's lower east side west of 162nd street but short of the art district.

Come on folks. I have serious concerns regarding is habits, but he has only been here 2 weeks.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who knows what Colt was up to. Best that we quit forcing this kid under a microscope and let the Packers' staff deal with him. Last thing he needs is everyone constantly questioning what he's doing and where he's at.
Sort of disagree here. Even Green Bay's drug dealers are likely fans. Would be nice if ever a Packer approached one to buy he was met with, "WTF!?!?! Get your *** out of here! We got a big game against the Bears coming up! Get home and study some game tape you dumb ***!"

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because this guy belongs on a short leash and with his past an explanation would not be unheard of.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because this guy belongs on a short leash and with his past an explanation would not be unheard of.

And I'm sure Coach McCarthy got an explanation and was obviously satisfied enough with it to keep him on the OTA roster right now. Rest assured Coach McCarthy knows what Colt Lyerla was doing on June 3rd.

Why do you and I need to know what Colt Lylera was doing on June 3rd?

Members online

Latest posts