Would you rather?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, I'm probably going to get booed by doing this, but...

Who'd you take? Ditka or a Hurricane?

Wait a minute, wait a minute! The hurricane is named Ditka!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLJ0hzysT00]YouTube - WR Eric Decker Highlights 2009 Minnesota vs Syracuse[/ame]

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO drafting a guy just to be a return man in the first 3 rounds is kind of lame. Unless he is a stud DB or a WR and can contribute there as well. I'd rather them take a good defensive player or a LT who will be on the field more often to contribute, especially because I don't see our defense allowing too many extra kickoffs, LoL.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO drafting a guy just to be a return man in the first 3 rounds is kind of lame. Unless he is a stud DB or a WR and can contribute there as well. I'd rather them take a good defensive player or a LT who will be on the field more often to contribute, especially because I don't see our defense allowing too many extra kickoffs, LoL.

I was saying in general as far as some of the comparisons, not just for the packers. But I agree that drafting a plain returner is pretty silly.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know this is overdue, and the decision has already been made but...I liked Iupati somewhat. I think ALL Offensive lines should have at least ONE big Samoan. Look at how it worked for Philly and Tennessee.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ivo610,

You should have been drafting for the Dolphins the year AJ Hawk came out. I have a friend who is a Dolphins fan...he's STILL pissed about Ted Ginn Jr.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts