1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Work for the Packers

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by irishpacker, Feb 10, 2009.

1. irishpacker

irishpacker Cheesehead

Dublin, Ireland, E.U., Earth, Milky Way, Universe,
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright chaps, reasonably odd question but here we go!

I'll be finished Uni' in June and I've job starting in January of 2010... basically I've 6 months to kill with a guaranteed job at the end of it. I'm trying to sort out my last mad student summer at the moment, toying with just cycling round europe again, or heading to africa, or even have a wander around Russia and Iran (which is meant to be brilliant from what I hear) ...

But, I just had a thought that it would be incredibly cool if I could get a job working for the Packers in Green Bay for a few months, doing anything I don't care! Perhaps being a tour guide around Lambeau, or cleaning the players shoes, anything to get involved!

I was just wondering if anyone on here would have an idea of who I should contact? Is it even possible to get a job with them as I'd assume the demand is high, especially over the summer months!

Just thought it would be interesting, besides doing the usual old shite that every irish person does for the summer in America, ie. working in an Irish bar!

Cheers dudes, look forward to your responces!

CP
  2. gbpfan

gbpfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I want to work for the packers thanks!
  3. adisonjackson12

adisonjackson12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey IrishPacker! It sounds like a great idea to me, especially for a student who does not want to waste time watching television 24/7. I reckon you should check out their official site, and look for the career section. I am sure they have a dedicated career section for individuals wishing to work for them in summers or otherwise.
  4. sped2010

sped2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    I have friends who sell concessions at games, work at Curly's (in Lambeau) and the Packers Pro Shop. Just apply for any available jobs! One of my friends got her job with absolutely no prior work experience. It can be done.
  5. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +193 / 3 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Great idea, and I would agree that working for the Packers would be amazing. Unfortunately many other fans have the exact same idea. Any job that is open or posted is extremely difficult to get because of the amount of people that apply. You almost have to know someone.....