Words from Javon's Stepfather

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
From Ben Maller.com

"Javon Walker’s stepfather said not money, not the passage of time and not the retirement of Brett Favre could change the wide receiver’s aversion for the team that drafted him in the first round in 2002. “They could give him a $15 million signing bonus and he would decline it,â€

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mattresell said:
From Ben Maller.com

"Javon Walker’s stepfather said not money, not the passage of time and not the retirement of Brett Favre could change the wide receiver’s aversion for the team that drafted him in the first round in 2002. “They could give him a $15 million signing bonus and he would decline it,â€

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
mattresell said:
From Ben Maller.com

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People failed to realize that the league puts restrictions on the contracts signed by rookies. Secondly, players should be accountable for lack of production when signing these contracts. JW should realize that promises made by ex-management will not usually be upheld by new management, because MS was fired, there is a reason for this, aka his ex-players signed by him, complaining about their contracts to new management (TT).

No matter what system is in place there will be problems. Considering the other team sports, I believe the NFL is doing a good job.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sweet, DePack, but I think you and are the minority around here on this one. Even though we netted Nick Collins out of it, trading McKenzie was ethically wrong too.

What about Nick Collins?

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:
Sweet, DePack, but I think you and are the minority around here on this one. Even though we netted Nick Collins out of it, trading McKenzie was ethically wrong too.

What about Nick Collins?
He was the player we got with the 2nd rounder received from NO for Mckenzie.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that, I get it i thought for someone reason you meant he didnt want to play for us and i was like no!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well......at least we know who's pulling the strings on Walker now. His step daddy. I'm tried of his antics.........make him retire! I would NOT trade the punk.

Members online

Latest posts