Woodson to be offered deal!

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have heared that Ted Thompson is going to offer Woodson a three year deal. The first year will be estimated around 4.5 Million. However I have not heared what what bonus's and the total contract is worth.

This is going to be the only offer the packers are going to put out for him.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard last night on the news that he left without a deal.........i think Tampa will snatch him up.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well another one lost on the packers roster, why am I not surprised?? Lets go after Plummer next, come on TT lets make something happen to get number 4 back..

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will probably come down to the money with the Poskins as his agent. If Tampa is even with the Pack in money offered, he'll probably go with Tampa. The Packers must outbid for his service.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to Adam Schefter on NFL network the Pack has a VERY STRONG interest in offering a contract to Woodson. He said it is between us and TB an he thinks that Woodson is coming to GB. He stated this because we have more Cap room and could outbid TB.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just because we have more cap room than tampa doesn't mean we will outbid them. in fact, i will be shocked if we do outbid them.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
According to Adam Schefter on NFL network the Pack has a VERY STRONG interest in offering a contract to Woodson. He said it is between us and TB an he thinks that Woodson is coming to GB. He stated this because we have more Cap room and could outbid TB.

When did he say this? Woodson has been to Green Bay and left without signing. USUALLY when it is between two teams and your offer is second, if the guy leaves without signing it, the first one was better.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pickett left w/o a contract and he is a Packer...But only 2 teams bidding does not make it look good for GB..Although maybe he is mulling it all over...

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was reported last night on NFL network. I watched it with my own 2 eyes and thats exactly what he said

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson left Tampa without a deal either. My guess is Woodson was offered a deal from both teams and is probably thinking it over...

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most likely TT made a similar offer to what TB already had on the table. Now Woodson is trying to decide which team to play for. Many think he will choose GB because he can play CB for the Packers, while he'd be a safety in TB.

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
Most likely TT made a similar offer to what TB already had on the table. Now Woodson is trying to decide which team to play for. Many think he will choose GB because he can play CB for the Packers, while he'd be a safety in TB.

That's what I've heard also...For what it's worth.

Man, Harris and Woodson....

Yup...Nice. :twisted:

OP
OP
B

bsmith_501

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plus, TB wanted to switch him to full time safety. Woodson publicly said he wants to stay at his position. So, if that's what he feels, I look forward to seeing him in Green and Gold.

Members online

Latest posts