Woodson says its about time for a female ref

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know some members on here are a little unsure of having a female ref, but remember, it wasn't that long ago that female reporters were considered taboo

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey as long as she does her job, why not..

I'm thinking this is a step to get my wife to be even more interested in football. ;)

Smart move NFL !

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm surprised it took this long. The differences between having an innie and an outie have been reconciled in most work places. I can't imagine any scenario where female eyes won't catch the same thing male eyes do.
As long as the quality of the game doesn't suffer I don't care if fish officiate!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah...I don't care. If she can call the game, (and let's face it, the bar hasn't been set real high by the real and male officials) I wouldn't care if that ref was part horse and part mermaid. Bring 'er on ...let's see what she can do.

Reaction score
*puts old timey monopoly eye glass thing on*
"I believe this here woman is completely incapable of coherent ....things officials are required to be capable of...and it's due to her inferior female brain... you see, the female brain is built for cooking, not logical man thinking...(drinks tea)."

^ was that the NFL's idea on female refs.... 3 months ago? :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts