Woodson hall of fame

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sees Aj hawk on the list....
At least AJ Hawk is employed and starting on a Super Bowl team.

The same can't be said about the other 2 guys.

As for Woodson, I think you got a point, if he has to compete with Manning, Brady, Seymour all at the same time, maybe he's not a first ballot.

But I think after this season and the 2nd ring, he'll be a surefire 1st ballot.

The HoF voting is kind of shady, though. If Kramer is still out, anything can happen. If 5 championships while netting 5 first team All Pros (I know you like them, but for OLinemen that I didn't see, it's hard to make a case based on stats) doesn't get you in, I don't know what does...

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For being 2007 I dont mind the page 2 list too much (obviously they were way off on younger players). I think the first 19 guy will get into the hall. but I only think 14 of the next 31 will get a shot at getting in.

Walter Jones is insanely low on their list imo.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Calling Canton: Charles Woodson a lock - NFC North Blog - ESPN

The comments section is entertaining. Typical steeler fans that a still bitter and decent amount of ignorance.

As far as chuck, I think it depends on the class still if he is a 1st ballot HOFer. Another couple season with a title and high play could make that irrelevant.

One reason I stopped posting on espn boards or comment sections..They dont mod to well on them

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That list is a sham. Matt Leinert!??!?!?? What the heck?

Yeah I think I almost spit out my drink on that one

Looking more into it, seems that it is an old article...They talked about Jamarcu Russell STILL with the Raiders

Yes it is from Aug of 2007

So there ya go....Now makes more sense as to why those lists look so screwed up

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I would not be surprised if CWood didn't make it first ballot depending on who's on the ballot, but he's absolutely certain HOF. I'm shocked anybody could think otherwise. This guy is a football player in the grand tradition. I wish I could have seen him go for a few passes in his career, would have made a killer WR.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts