Woodson close to a decision

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Charles Woodson is expected to decide between Green Bay and Tampa Bay in the next 48 hours.
-- NFL.com

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lavar Arrington is a giant, the flyers are down 2-0 to the buffalo sabres, keith primeau aint playing game 3 to come to our rescue...this is a bad week for my sports teams, i guarantee woodson goes to tampa bay

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson seems to me like a guy that would prefer Tampa to GB. Throw in Gruden and I have almost wriiten him off

OP
OP
H

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, but its nice to have some finality in the situation.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nice info hoos

i dont really want his pissy attitude, but his skills would be nice

all i know is TT needs to have the first few digits of Plummers agents phone number ready to go....and as soon as woodson goes to tampa... needs to push the last number

but if not... i think ahmad carroll is a great cornerback and should be the starter......

just kiddin bout that i just wanted to make Trom see red

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i haven't seen trom in a while. i want plummer more than woodson, but if it's a choice between one of them or neither, i would take either one. because we need help.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i haven't seen trom in a while. i want plummer more than woodson, but if it's a choice between one of them or neither, i would take either one. because we need help.

I say we go for both. We lost out on Arrington and you can't ever have too many good DB's.

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we have way too much cap room and if favre retires we will have even more we need to sign atleast a few players we have so much money but not enough plyer

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packman5 said:
we have way too much cap room and if favre retires we will have even more we need to sign atleast a few players we have so much money but not enough plyer

yup, that has been the theme the past month or so on this website. if favre retires, we'll be $19 million under the cap MINIMUM. if a team is under the cap minimum at the end of the season, the balance will be dispersed among the players on the roster. so by being under the minimum, it doesn't actually save the team any money... however, i don't think anyone let thompson in on this.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Hate to pull this off topic here but even if Brett retires the money we have to spend on the fifth overall draft pick will get us right up there.

We do not have to worry about not spending enough UNLESS we trade our fifth pick an get slid down to the bottom 20.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

He had a hissy fit and left...check out the smack area....

I don't think Woodson will end in GB...

(just a hunch..)

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I were TT I'd rescind the offer to Woodson. Why would you want a player that doesn't really want to be here? Woodson really wants to be in Tampa.

Members online

Latest posts