Woodson a bright spot

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can not say enough about Charles Woodson. Early on in the year, to some he looked like a bad signing. But as of late, he's really picked up his game. He's got 5 INT's this year and continues to be a bright spot on this defense. Hopefully, he can continue to play at this level for the rest of the season and in the future for the Pack!

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has been one of the few bright spots on the D.

The Pack also needs to pony up the dough to resign Harris.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has been a good investment. Still probably overpaid but most Corners are. He could end up as a Pro Bowl Alternate this year. Can't see him making the squad as he's on the last rated Pass Defense in the NFL.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
When we signed Woodson I was stoked and 'knew' it was a good move.

After the pre season and about four games I 'knew' it wasn't gonna pan out as well as I wanted.

Jus shows you what I know!

NOW?

Ever since that Eagles game I see him trying harder, hes always trying to strip the ball and he's making plays whether its a tip pass or an INT. He's making plays for us.

Currently, I'm glad Woodson is a Packer lol

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson has been great. Some called him washed up before the season started but he's damn sure proved that wrong.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson has been a great bright spot Packersfan43084 and I feel we need this type of experienced player for next year as well !!!

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't remember who but someone on this board stuck to his guns when we signed him and said that he would deliver. I think there was only one guy who was that confident about him. Whoever that was, thanks!

It's good to see that #21 has his wheels back.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea im extremely happy with his performance over the last several weeks. hes having one of his finest seasons. now if we can get some more players on this team that can perform like this we would be doing something.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it is pretty sad that our d is this bad because we spent alot of money in that area.

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big f*ckin' surprise, Woodson's a bright spot. Haven't said that for the last half year. Sad thing is it doesn't look like it makes a bit of difference on the scoreboard.

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Makes you think - Woodson is having an all pro year, Harris is unbeatable in man to man and yet the team is at the bottom of the league in pass defense. Imagine what any other team would have been able to do with talent like Woodson and Harris.

Members online

Latest posts