With photography or football

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol at Favre mentoring anything.

I actually hope Deanna is a good parent enough for both of them, otherwise I fear for his kids...

(Obviously joking, have no idea what kind of parent he is. Do have some idea what kind of husband and human being he is, and it's not pretty...)

OP
OP
GWheels

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My mom was born and raised in Green Bay so most of her family is still there. My uncle has told me a some stories of things he's seen and been told by pretty reliable sources. But it's like that in a lot of NFL cities just a little more noticeable in little Green Bay.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I've heard many stories as well. ****** Bag!
Those stories go all the way back to the 60's and the players from that time frame. Only back then they used to come down to Appleton to fool around and drink, because it was out of the "limelight" of Green Bay. I know many a person who claimed to be the child of an ex-Packer from the 60's. True or not, certain players had a reputation with the ladies.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Pity the poor sportswriters with no real news to write about. IMO it’s Favre who is in need of a “life mentor”, the idea of him mentoring someone else is laughable. Even from strictly a football point of view, Favre has never been a QB who you would want a young QB to emulate regarding fundamentals. Or with his decision-making. The only value I would see in him as a mentor would be if he could mentor someone to have a rocket arm like his – but it doesn’t work that way. But if you’re a sportswriter facing a blank computer screen, there’s a subject that’ll almost always get you noticed… (I hope not for too much longer.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts