Wisconsin Taxi Fares

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all,

It looks like I'll be headed to Green Bay for the Raiders game, staying the night before in Appleton. So, figuring out how to get from point A(airport in GB) to point B(hotel in Appleton) to point C(Lambeau) and finally back to point A, I'm wondering what the taxis around there charge per mile? Anyone know? I'd be looking at a 32 mile ride, so I kinda would like to know what that would run me before deciding it's the way to go. Thanks!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
That's going to be one expensive *** taxi lol

So you land at Austin Staubel on Saturday night and will go to Appleton.
Then Sunday morning you'd need to go from Appleton to Lambeau.
Then after the game from Lambeau to the Airport.

If it gets too expensive shoot me an email [email protected] and I might be able to work something out for ya. (as long as you're not a murderer or something lol)

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a thought, try calling your hotel and see if they know of any shuttle busses or any other options.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have just been there for the igles game, 25 bucks from the Ametihost to Lambeau, 25 bucks back from ******* to the Amerihost...

Not cheap, not a bargain but you can live with it.

2nd option take your car, pay for parking, maybe the police pulls you and you have to stay 72 hors in the can...

So taxi seems cheaper then.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a thought, try calling your hotel and see if they know of any shuttle busses or any other options.

that's great advice. I'm sure they can do SOMETHING for you! a LOT of people fly in for the games. We stayed at the howard johnson after flying in one time, and they took care of us big time.

OP
OP
J

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I actually called last night, and they do have a bus that goes from a bar in Appleton to the game and back for $15. I still have to get from the airport to the hotel however.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts