Wisconsin looking solid today! Sign of things to come???

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feeling a trend! Teams from Wisconsin going to own teams from Minnesota this weekend!

Back on point. Wisconsin's run game is tough this year. And their D is bringing the pressure.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Offense looked better today ..we just need to put teams away in the fourth quarter. Let's keep the trend going ! :happy0005::viksux:

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't worry the badgers will let you down at some point this season. That game was way too close for comfort.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm with you, 93. This Badger defense will get lit up by some of the professional teams in the Big 10. Bielema, being a defensive coach ... I can't believe he allows these creampuff defenses. I'm thinking UW needs to go out and invest 4 or 5 million in a big time coach.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with you, 93. This Badger defense will get lit up by some of the professional teams in the Big 10. Bielema, being a defensive coach ... I can't believe he allows these creampuff defenses. I'm thinking UW needs to go out and invest 4 or 5 million in a big time coach.

The thing is that they could beat the buckeyes soundly but then get crushed by some bums that they should beat later on in the year. Wisconsin will continue to be mid-major like until pre-collegiate football improves here in Wisconsin. There are not a whole lot of prospects that are coming out of this state. We have good O-Line people but not a lot of people that are in the skill positions like WR and RB.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ohio State is battling the flu bug right now so I like the chances for Wisconsin today.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
What a shlacking UW took today. Wow

Man, what is up with Wisconsin teams. Can't do anything.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
And the Kickoff return was the final Nail. Just pathetic play on offense and special teams. D actually looked pretty good.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Two int's for TD's due to LOUSY - PATHETIC tackling. The int's weren't the killer as much as the fact that the one for sure was about a 90 yard int return from the red zone... that's a 14 point swing ... Bielema teams just don't have heart. His first year, he had an Alvarez team that won in spite of Bielema... now it's 100% Bielema recruiting... the young QB looks good though. Bad judgement as would be expected but he looks promising.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
...another marginal showing... 3 in a row? I'm embarrassed to be drinking Dunkin' Donuts coffee from a Badgers travel mug this morning.

Reaction score
This Year

Guess they will need to decide how to start over in football. They aren't competitive to vie for the conference title anymore. Now they are with all the other guys looking up at Ohio State.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing with looking up at Ohio State is that the buckeyes get crushed in big games even with great recruiting classes. Iowa might get a BCS bowl this year and will suffer a fate much like Penn State last year. The reality is that the Big Ten is not a great conference maybe at one time but not anymore.

Members online

Latest posts