Wisconsin Girl Wins National Punt, Pass & Kick Title

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Brooklyn Wolosyn considers kicking her best football skill, but it turned out to be her punting that won her a national championship in the NFL Punt, Pass and Kick competition.

Last weekend in San Diego, Wolosyn took first place in the 10- and 11-year-old girls division and was presented with her award on national television between the third and fourth quarters of the San Diego Chargers-New York Jets AFC Divisional playoff game.

The 11-year-old Wolosyn, a sixth-grader from Niagara, Wis., a small town of roughly 2,000 residents in far northern Wisconsin, booted her best punt ever in the finals, measured at 101 feet, 6 inches, or just shy of 34 yards.

That was at least 10 yards better than any of the other three national finalists in her division, and it put her in position to win despite a pass (77 feet, 6 inches) and kick (86 feet, 8 inches) that were solid but not great by her standards.

"I had pretty good kicks throughout all of the steps (up to..

Source: Packers.com

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
It bothers me that an 11 year old girl can out punt me. It bothers me even more that she can do it by about double what I could.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I reckon I could beat her, Nah probably not lol, Never kicked an american football or punted one because breaking a window doesnt sound fun. I could see it happening and then my Mom being like your paying for a new window, Oh well LOL

Members online