Wisconsin Beats #1 Ohio State Again

Reaction score
POP the champaign corks! HOOSIER Nation sends a BIG "THANK YOU" to the Badgers for preventing O$U from breaking our 32-0 record set by the 1976 NCAA Championship team, the last team to go unbeaten in college basketball. I almost turned the game off when Wisky went down by 15, but I stayed with it. Glad I did! Must be because I am a huge Packer fan, but I have always seemed to find myself rooting for Wisky as my second favorite team in the Big 10/12 when the Hoosiers can't get it done. Always well coached and that place up there today was a MAD HOUSE! I couldn't even hear ****y V! Since Knights firing, we have stunk on ice. Sampson embarrassed and nearly destroyed a once spotless clean-ran program, but I really like Crean and I think he will turn things around. He's already locked up the state's best talented highly ranked 5 star players back to the class of 2014 who have decided to stay home and play in B-town instead of heading to Duke or UNC. Hope we can keep them before Ken$ucky tries to buy {I mean....steal} them.

Thanks again, Badgers, and Best of Luck the remainder of the season! We don't have any! LOL! GO PACKERS <>

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big win for the badgers. Hopefully we can make some noise in the tourney

azpackersfan12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a badger fan, I'm a huge Arizona Wildcats fan, but there are few things in this sports world I hate more then Ohio St, so thanks badgers!! Grats on the win!

Reaction score
big win for the badgers. Hopefully we can make some noise in the tourney

Yes it was and I believe you guys will make some noise in the tournament. Much too well coached not to! Anyone who watched that game yesterday had to be impressed with how quickly Wisky turned a 15 point deficit around in the second half against such a deep and talented O$U team. That was some "onions!"

Members online

Latest posts