• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i would say NO....

i just don't think he's that special....he's good...but not that good.....

i mean..he's no Jim Taylor....

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course he belongs. Fullbacks are not runners like years ago. They are primarily blockers and he has been one of the best for many years. He is also a very good reciever out of the backfield, though Sherman under utilizes him. In addition, he is loyal, a team player and the consumate professional.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say yes because he is a selfless leader, he helped paved the road for Levens and Green to have seven 1,000 yard seasons out of eight, even though he's a starter he plays on the special teams! This guy he's been grossely unnoticed up untill last year when he went to the Pro Bowl. Thats gotta be enough to get into the Packers hall of fame.

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said yes too because if for no other reason, when I think of what a "true Packer" should be, he's one of the first ppl to come to mind. Hard worker, selfless, team-first attitude, model citizen...

On top of that, he has decent stats (at least receiving) for a FB (http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1105), and as others have said, the Packers have experienced some of the better running years in team history while he's been leading the way...coincidence?!?

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted yes. You should have put an "of course" option in there, cause I think its a no-brainer too. :D

Thee guy gets the job done and then some, every year. You never hear a bad word form him and he constantly beats the odds.

If Majik can get into the PHOF, Henderson is a lock.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is an easy one. He should be a shoo-in. He has been one of the best players at his position every year for a decade now. He also has the intangibles that others have mentioned--leadership, toughness, etc.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is absolutely no way that anyone should say "NO" to William Henderson getting into the PHOF! NO WAY!

He is the epitome of what the Packers should be about - he's a team player who puts his own ego in his back pocket at the door and knocks someone's *** off at the line so Green can go to Honolulu. No question, Pack66, what is wrong with you?

You don't compare him to Jim Taylor, I agree...but this is the Packer Hall of Fame, not the one in Canton. Just wanted to clarify that for you.

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
He is the epitome of what the Packers should be about - he's a team player who puts his own ego in his back pocket at the door and knocks someone's *** off at the line so Green can go to Honolulu. .

When the question of "if only the Packers could be composed of a team full of (insert player of choice)" comes up, Henderson is one of, if not the first player to come to mind.

One of the reasons I brought up this poll, however, even though I thought he's a shoe-in, was because there are a lot of players who you could argue are very worthy of the PackerHOF from this recent era, and I guess they all can't get in....but again, Henderson belongs!

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have had the opportunity to get to know Henderson personally on two of the Packerfantours cruises which we took. He is a wonderful person (as is his wife). If, personality were the only qualifications to make the HOF, he WOULD be a shoo-in

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Yes, a team man, humble guy, willing to give everything on the field, no problems of field Yes he deserves to be there..

I agree with this he is a great person, maybe a better person than football player, but he desirves every bit to be in the Packer HOF, I cant think of anyone besides Favre on the team now who deservise it more than Henderson.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked his comment I read today in an article about him. Henderson said:

"If you're playing for the money, then I hope you're not playing with the same team I'm playing on, because I don't know how to do that."

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to go into battle with a team that had a player at each position possessing all of Sir Williams talent levels and charactristics.

Members online

Latest posts