Will this be the week someone scores 50 points

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
Two almost non existent secondaries. Two pass happy QBs. It will happen, will it be this week? I called for 42-38 but I can envision a few more points. If the weather is accomodating, I can see the Lions offense push AR into putting up over 50 to beat the Lions.

My ifs and buts. Bad weather, no deal. Lions fail to score a lot of points - the Packers win but don't score a lot of points. I see a 3 and a half hour game with a ton of passing.

OP
OP
Bus Cook

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
Wont happen on our side of the ball. MM has a bad habit of taking his foot off the gas or getting all conservative.

For sure, complete agreeance. That's why I said that it might happen only if Detroit is putting up points and keeping them in the game. MM is our own worst enemy. As Raptor pointed out, last year, point differential was very close to determining playoff teams and golf buddies.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seriously doubt it because neither offense will be on the field long enough to have that many opportunities to score, IMO.

I am however greatly concerned about our pass rush with Clay questionable. Yes I know he practiced on Wednesday, but that doesn't mean he'll be gtg on Sunday, and neither Perry nor Datone Jones have shown much if any pass rush at all. I have more confidence in Mike Neal's pass rushing ability right now, but he's still learning to play OLB. If Stafford has plenty of time to throw back there it's gonna be a tough afternoon for the Packers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts