Will the Vikes win vs Bears?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reluctantly we will be pulling for the Vikes.
However, and let's face reality, Da Bears are the better team and they have been good this year.
It would be an upset for the Vikes to win.
So I'm expecting da Bears to win this one even though I don't want them to.
(In a perfect world, the game would end in a tie.)

What do you think?
How can us doubters be convinced that the Vikes may win?
(Looks like they won't have a good starting QB and they are playing outdoors in Bears weather.)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless Favre plays I cant see the vikes having a prayer. TJack will get eaten alive if he even plays. But a 3rd stringer whether that be webb or someone off the street will get killed by that D.

I guess if AP hits over 200 yrds there is a chance but its late in the season and he has to be tired.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Reluctantly we will be pulling for the Vikes.
However, and let's face reality, Da Bears are the better team and they have been good this year.
It would be an upset for the Vikes to win.
So I'm expecting da Bears to win this one even though I don't want them to.
(In a perfect world, the game would end in a tie.)

What do you think?
How can us doubters be convinced that the Vikes may win?
(Looks like they won't have a good starting QB and they are playing outdoors in Bears weather.)

Well wasn't last week supposedly bears weather also? What happened then?? Cutler dosnt like the cold and you can tell. Vikes win 17-13

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I still can't believe the Bears get the play the Vikings...at their worst. I shouldn't be surprised by this, but it continues to shock me.

The day the Bears beat a complete team, I'll eat my foot.

narmer2000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta say that they may actually have a shot playing at the UofM stadium. Bears are highly over-rated and if MN can pull their heads out of their bumholes they could make a game of it.

pkarm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's hope they do, since the likelyhood of us winning is one to none we need a queen win to keep the bears in reachable distance

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Bears win the NFC North my hatrid for them will be more painfull than a million **** rapings.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well wasn't last week supposedly bears weather also? What happened then?? Cutler dosnt like the cold and you can tell. Vikes win 17-13
The Patsies are also an outdoor stadium team. (Unlike the Vikes who are spoiled by indoor play.)
That's why they probably were able to play as well as they did at Soldier.
And didn't they win a similar blowout last year against the Titans in a snowstorm in Foxboro?
Where the network switched to a different game as well?

I like your optimism. For now, seems to be the only one here.
I hope, really hope that your right and I'm wrong.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like the Bears might get to face yet another 3rd string QB, or 4th even.
Still, we can't ***** too much since we just lost to the Lions with their 3rd string QB. He led them to one touchdown, but it was enough to beat our sad offense.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5926169"]Source: Minnesota Vikings backup QB Tarvaris Jackson to IR - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5923422@@AMEPARAM@@5923422[/ame]

animalmother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently Favre is listed as questionable now.

"Brett Favre attempted to throw the football two days ago and was unable to, due to pain in the SC joint and residual numbness from a brachial plexus injury," Vikings head athletic trainer Eric Sugarman said Monday in a statement issued by the team. "He declared himself out at that time. He woke up this morning feeling much improved. His symptoms and function have improved dramatically over the past 24 hours.

"In fairness to him and his team, he would like to be given the opportunity to play tonight if physically able."

I would most definitely trade the patriot lost to see Brett Favre win one for the packers one more time before he retires. Maybe God finally decided to stop being a bears fan.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score

I would most definitely trade the patriot lost to see Brett Favre win one for the packers one more time before he retires. Maybe God finally decided to stop being a bears fan.

God isn't a Bears fans, he just has a sense of humor this season.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

God is not and never has been a Bear fan This season is proof that the Bears made a Faustian deal with the devil...how else to explain their season thus far. God always prevails over the devil, thus he is sending 6" of snow during the game. Don't think Cutler can handle it and AP will. Viking win!

Reaction score
yeah...and it keeps happening. AP will not play for Vikings in Bear game due to ankle injury (ESPN).

Somehow, I just figured as much! The Bears luck is uncanny. NO Metrodome noise....NO Favre {well....who knows, yet}....and now NO AP? One thing is for sure about the Bears if a game is close, unfortunately, they may somehow find a way to "scum" out a win via turnover, a reversal call, bad NO call, etc., like they usually do. Hope I'm wrong tonight, but when I started seeing the Jets pulling out improbable comeback wins week and after week, I thought to myself, "Look's like God wants the Jets and the Bears in the SB." Getting pretty scary at this point!

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who knows if Peterson would even have grip on that ice. Maybe the Bears pass rush won't be as effective if they are sliding. Maybe we will see Favre magic one last time...

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Season is over for the Vikes, so I'm hoping they lose the rest of the games for better draft position.

I can see that and raise you. I hope the Vikings go 0-16 next year and get a real good draft choice (which you'll screw up). Don't you have better things to do with your life than hang out at a Packer Forum?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Favre is starting. Hopefully, since he couldn't beat us he'll be burning to whip the Bears one last time.

Members online

No members online now.