Will Sutton

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
He's an overweight 3 tech who can't get off a block. He has no place on this team, or rather he fits in too well with the 5 techs we already have.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Sutton was the piece of **** that should have received a delay of game penalty for laying on the football during the terrible ending of the ASU/UW game last season. After the PAC12 officials cost the Badgers a shot at a FG to win it, he ran off the field celebrating like they had won the ****ing Super Bowl...

I hope his NFL career sucks. I genuinely wish him misfortune and I want no part of him in Green Bay.

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm pretty sure Sutton was the piece of **** that should have received a delay of game penalty for laying on the football during the terrible ending of the ASU/UW game last season.

You´re wrong about that, it wasn´t Sutton laying on the ball.

The Packers don´t need another situational pass rusher though, I´d rather have them draft a big body mainly capable of defending the run.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right. He didn't lay on the football. He did celebrate like they'd won the Super Bowl. **** him.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
After the PAC12 officials cost the Badgers a shot at a FG to win it...
I was very pissed after that game but my anger was aimed at the incompetence/bias of the officials. It was their job to call delay of game on Arizona State, or at the very least stop the clock and spot the ball.

It reminded me of the 1960 NFL Championship game which the Packers lost to the Eagles, 17-13 after out-playing them for most of the game. The game ended at the Philadelphia 10-yard line with the great Chuck Bednarik laying on top of Jim Taylor as the final seconds ticked off. BTW, that was Lombardi’s only playoff loss, which he blamed on himself for going for it on fourth down instead of kicking FGs several times.

Last edited:

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was very pissed after that game but my anger was aimed at the incompetence/bias of the officials. It was their job to call delay of game on Arizona State, or at the very least stop the clock and spot the ball.

Well that speaks to your maturity and perspective... Sutton still sucks, IMO. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts