Will Javon be a Packer on Monday?

OP
OP
M

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
Michael Smith said today that Denver has offered Ashlie Lelie and a 6th rounder. That's not going to be enough to get it done.

Several teams are still interested. I believe about a half dozen. (Den, Philly, SF, others I can't remember) TT wants either a first or high second or multiple picks.

It'll be interesting to see if anyone steps up.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im still hoping for a resolution of attitudes

if ted and walker got together alone with no leeching parents and family, they would probally work something out.
i like the kid, not his recent actions but donald driver and jwalk is a very decent tandem with gardner at three.

Maybe if brett tryed to talk to walker, that could help too. i know this is kinda rainbows and sunshine bull **** but you know it wouldnt hurt

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
mattresell said:
Michael Smith said today that Denver has offered Ashlie Lelie and a 6th rounder. That's not going to be enough to get it done.

Several teams are still interested. I believe about a half dozen. (Den, Philly, SF, others I can't remember) TT wants either a first or high second or multiple picks.

It'll be interesting to see if anyone steps up.

If I was Ted, I'd add Denver's number on the block list after that proposal.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't see him not sticking to his guns unless he gets an offer he can't refuse.

I can't imagine letting a guy like Javon go for anything less than 2nd rounder.

Javon is a good guy, he is very misguided and I bet if Javon and Ted sit down and talked they could get this resolved.

No agents, no step dads, just man to man. Bring in the agent for the fine print details.

I agree but think we may be beyond that. Why did we not do something before this got out of hand is the question I keep asking myself. Just rambling out loud, don't mind me !!!

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Whatever we get, I hope its two players for one.

Walker for two draft picks OR
Walker for one draft pick and above average player.

That's the way I see it too. Do not give him away. There are enough bidders to pull off a deal that is very positive for the Packers.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Why did Javon sign the dotted line? Thats something Javon should be asking HIMself.

I hear you trom, just very torn on this issue. I have said it before though. " does not matter who was right or wrong, once Walker bashed our organization, he crossed the line and it's time for him to go"

Agree ?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As soon as he started bad mouthing the Packers organization, whether he knew it or not, he was also pissing on the fans. Once he crossed that line, I did not want him around anymore.

Members online

Latest posts