???? Will blackmon ????

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know Will Blackmon was released and received an injury settlement before the regular season started. My question is how long does Will have to wait to sign with any NFL team? and to sign with the Pack? some reason i thought he had to wait 6 weeks before signing back with the Packers. And he could sign with any other team after week 2 or 3....

I he gets healthy soon, and the Pack can RE-SIGN him.... lets do it. I always liked Blackmon in the secondary and most of all on special teams.:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers cut Will Blackmon, Chris Bryan, Spencer Havner | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press-Gazette

Quote:
The Packers were hoping Blackmon would come back from Oct. 29 knee-reconstruction surgery to reclaim the job but decided that his persistently sore knee would not allow him to make it through the season healthy. He missed almost two weeks of training camp when the knee flared up in early August, and was out again the last week of camp.

Paul Lawrence, Blackmon’s agent, said the injury settlement will pay Blackmon for “a couple weeks,” after which his client can sign with any team but the Packers. He can’t re-sign with the Packers until six weeks after the injury settlement runs out.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Makes me nervous that NO team has picked him up... Maybe that knee just still isnt' right?

Hasn't been right for years. Time to part ways. Shame because if he stayed healthy he could have been one of the best returners in the league.

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
620WDAE reported the Tampa Bay Bucs are interested in Wil Blackmon. But they noted that Will might be returning to the Packers on October 25th.....

GOD I HOPE HE'S HEALTHY BY THEN

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd agree 100% to re-sign him if his knee is healthy enough. The only reason they put him on Injured Reserve was because they wanted to keep a healthier Sam Shields. The reason they did the Injury Settlement was so they could possibly resign him after the 6 weeks were up. It is probably the reason they didn't go out and pickup a Kick Returner. Let's hope this works out in our favor because he would be an immense upgrade to the Special Teams and he already knows our Defensive System.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Blackmon is on the move - somewhere

Posted on twitter at 12:30am CT

@willblackmon27 William Blackmon
I didn't sign anywhere yet people. Ill let you know in 2 weeks

S

sadie123

What do they need a freakin mascot for, probably because the game isn't all that exciting to watch so they need a mascot to liven things up. I like them in high school and college football, they entertain the crowd, beat the crap out of the other teams mascot, and you have a marching band but I don't see the need for one in pro. The Pack would just have a big old wedge of cheese running around if we had one... but I personally would just rather watch the football.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I know it's been talked about in a different thread, but having you two with the hot avatars post right next to each other is too much.

I need to go have a cigarette now. :happy0005:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts