Will Aaron Rodgers win the MVP?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Season's not over yet, but his prospects are much better than most. Keep it up and it should be his in a landslide.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it would take a lot for him to not win it at this point. And the question I've been pondering is; What would he have to do for the rest of the season to NOT win it?

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it would take a lot for him to not win it at this point. And the question I've been pondering is; What would he have to do for the rest of the season to NOT win it?
He'd have to lead the league in INTs for the rest of the year, scoring zero TD passes while the Pack's run game comes alive and they become known as a running team. YEAH, RIGHT!! LOL

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At his current pace he is a lock. If he starts a downward trend and Tom Brady goes beserk then it goes the other way.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
It's hard to argue against it. It's going to go to a QB either way. They might as well just rename the award.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a concussion or two.

I think the new helmet he is wearing helps on that plus I think he is playing smarter when he runs. But yes a concussion or injury is all that stands between him and the MVP trophy.

As a side note I've never had the feeling I've had when Rodgers lets the ball go. I just assume it's going to be a completion. He amazes me.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Rodgers does wear the new helmet right? I thought he started wearing it when the playoffs started last year.

I know Austin Collie I believe wears one too after his ridiculously scary looking concussions last year. I thought he was paralyzed against the Eagles.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a good reason why every player in the whole damn league doesn't wear those?

several reasons.

1. They dont like the look of them. They are bigger than most and get alot of crap from teammates when they wear them.
2. They have worn 1 style their entire career since HS and dont want to change.
3. Dont like the fit/feel of them as they havent really given them a try.

Some players stick with only a couple helmets their entire career. When a rookie gets to a team he usually meets with the equipment manager and is given choices. Some try the new helmet for a practice until they are heckled by the vets, then go back to a traditional helmet.

Members online

Latest posts