Wilf says there are no talks to sell the Vikings

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
With court-ordered mediation unfolding on Thursday in Minneapolis, Vikings owner Zygi Wilf opted instead to visit the State Capitol in St. Paul, as part of the ongoing effort to get a new stadium built. Apart from expressing perfunctory optimism that the Legislature will pass a stadium bill, Wilf dismissed any suggestion that he’ll sell the…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
It's a shame that the poor Vikings can't get enough support (local partner) to invest in their future in MN. I would really miss having them around. They've been very entertaining in recent years. As I recall, the Packers had no trouble finding investors in the Lambeau Field renovation. I guess that's the advantage of have a community owned franchise & loyal fan base.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I would also miss the Queens. Growing up just across the St. Croix from the Twin Cities they were the enemy. The Queens are the arch rival of my youth and the Bears the arch rival of my adulthood. My early memories of the Pack are associated with the Vikings and Metropolitan Stadium in Bloomington.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I would also miss the Queens. Growing up just across the St. Croix from the Twin Cities they were the enemy. The Queens are the arch rival of my youth and the Bears the arch rival of my adulthood. My early memories of the Pack are associated with the Vikings and Metropolitan Stadium in Bloomington.

Wow...You have really had the double whammy of yucky neighbors. Glad I live by Green Bay where all is good.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
You ain't lyin', but it does increase the chances of my enjoyment each week of the season. Its all good if the Pack wins, its all good if the Queens lose, or its all good if the Bears lose. It also gives me that much more for which to be thankful -- I'm not a Queens fan, and I'm not a Bears fan.:chisux::viksux:

Members online

Latest posts