Wilde Article About Face-Mask Call

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^
Agreed. I particularly enjoy when fans of other teams join this forum, and make one post letting us know how whiny and distasteful us Green Bay fans are.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Brett has proved my point this season - unless you don't care to use this season as an example.

This is why I made the point the other nite about how this Sunday's match-up is DREADFUL for anybody in the "Romo and Favre choke in big games" camp because one of these guys is going to win the game - then what'll ya'll do when you have no scape goat to toss under the bus, or you'll be forced to admit that at least ONE of these guys doesn't choke in big games???

I can't wait for Sunday! :)

Still cant provide the evidence hey Sparky?

So you do the TTT....Typical Troll Tactic

Divert attention from your lacking evidence in hopes people will forget

JamesCA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The refs blew a lot of calls for the Packers in this game - I think the helmet to helmet contact before the facemask was much bigger and more blatant. I know a lot of people are upset about the defense and I agree to a point but realistically they were only lit up by Arizona and Pittsburgh who run a very similar defense and know how to attack it - just like the way the Packers shredded those defenses. I think having another year in the system and some players healthy will definitely help address those problems.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The refs blew a lot of calls for the Packers in this game - I think the helmet to helmet contact before the facemask was much bigger and more blatant.
I agree with that 100%.
I have seen too many rival fans come on here and argue and bicker with us about the facemask but I have yet to see the same for that H 2 H hit.
There is no ****in way for a rival fan to win the argument against that one.
The facemask is debatable because it has too many grey areas.
But the H 2 H is right there in black and white. It happened. It should have been called. End of story.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not saying we lost because of the refs at all. They were a contributing factor, but our defense was horrid. The Packers came out flat for most of the first half. I just wanted to clarify since people seemed to be confused about how it should have been called. That is all.

Yeah, but their defense was just as horrid. After spotting them 14 points and coming back from a 21 point deficit to tie the game and get overtime, we deserved to win this game just as much as they did.

Members online

Latest posts