wikipeda.com says packers signed Tank Johnson

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont know if it is true i just thought it was interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Johnson

go to professional career at the bottom.

Professional career
The Chicago Bears selected Johnson with the 15th pick of the second round of the 2004 NFL Draft. Along with teammates Tommie Harris, Brian Urlacher, Lance Briggs, and Nathan Vasher, Johnson helped the Bears' establish the league's most productive defense during the 2005 NFL season. During the start of the 2006 season, Johnson saw more action due to the loss of Tommie Harris.

On January 23, 2007, two days after the Bears won the NFC Championship Game, Johnson appeared before Circuit Judge Moran to request permission leave the State of Illinois to travel to Super Bowl XLI in Miami, who granted the request.[2] On May 16, 2007, Johnson met with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to determine punishment for his off-the-field transgressions.[3] Goodell later imposed an eight-game suspension, with the possibility of a reduction to six games if Johnson followed certain requirements.

On Monday, June 25, 2007, the Chicago Bears waived Tank Johnson, ending his three-year tenure with the Chicago Bears football organization.[1] After being waived on account of his legal troubles, Johnson has stated he still wishes to play in the NFL, although if signed by another team he would still have to serve the same suspension Johnson was subject to when he was with the Bears.[2]

On Saturday, July 28, 2007, Tank Johnson officially signed a one year contract with the Green Bay Packers.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
It's not there anymore, so it's definitely fake.

I suppose that doesn't mean it's not true. I don't KNOW it's not true, but I could have deleted it if I felt the need, whether it was true or not.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not real. There is nothing in NFL.com, ESPN or CBS Sportsline transactions.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's one position we don't need help, so I doubt it.

Wikipedia gets corrected really fast. I bet the person who put that crap in got their account suspended.

Members online

Latest posts