Why you should stop believing everthing you hear or read from the "experts"

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
honestly any real packer fan and the packer coaches are better experts for our team than the "experts"

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The talking heads have to fill up air time. My suggestion is that your avatar should have her own show--who would care what she said?

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't believe what any of the experts believed,when they said bears or jets didnt think we would get into the playoffs I kept telling family we get in the playoffs we win then we win super bowl,I'm not saying they didn't have nail bitter games but then they wouldn't be the pack they should ask fans who really believe in their team just kidding,just knew it was their year.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many of you made bets(legal ones) per any of these knuckleheads predictions? I hope you have learned your lesson. Bayless is the biggest knucklehead of them all.......and Dungy is not far behind
TMQ presents the annual bad predictions review - ESPN

First, I LOVE your profile pic. Should PM me the link to the actual pic. =)

Second, it's kinda hard to feel bad for anyone who loses money gambling in any form.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These people aren't in the business of being right and they're not in the business of being truly informative. When you get down to brass tacks, they're in the entertainment business. Their job is to talk and to give other people stuff to talk about. That's really all there is to it. If people don't see that or can't see that, that's their problem. The people we watch on TV aren't on TV because they're the smartest football guys or the most knowledgeable football guys. They're on TV because they're good in front of a camera.

Edit: Case in point, the smartest guy in football is currently employed by a small market team in Wisconsin, and he would be the last guy you'll ever see on TV getting paid to talk football. So, there's that.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
What was all that love for the Bengals (Or is it bungholes) coming from?

Oh well, quite a few of the talking heads did say the Packers would get there, so they weren't ALL wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts