Why the *Bleep* are the *Bleepin* Giants fans still here?

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gronk's ankle isnt in good shape.......I changed the avatar so I wont p*ss off Forget Favre.

I changed the avatar 3 days ago from the NY logo and it finally shows up now...:tdown:

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTF?? I never said Eli was on par with David Carr, I said the Giants Defense won that particular game. Stop getting butt hurt because Im not falling at the feet of your god Eli Manning and giving him credit where it is not due.

Do you think they win that game w/David Carr @ QB?......that's my answer

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm saying he was instrumental....he did put up 2 td's against a tuff niner d....and the go ahed td on 3rd & 15....i'll give the d 57%........is that fair?
lol......i;m not getting burt hurt about eli.......i've been around long enough to see 2 qb's better than eli on nyg......Tittle & Simms........you're probably laughing your head off when i name simms.....you had to see him every week to realize how good he was
22-25 in sb21......best completion % ever in a sb

quiz: Who's the only QB to win a SB MVP who didn't throw a td pass in the game......or any pass in the 4th quarter?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTF?? I never said Eli was on par with David Carr, I said the Giants Defense won that particular game. Stop getting butt hurt because Im not falling at the feet of your god Eli Manning and giving him credit where it is not due.

I know that you're not comparing Eli to Carr but claiming the D won that game intimates that Carr could've played & the outcome would still be a NYG win.....I'm not trying to argue w/you.......just making a statement

Carr was taking a lot of snaps while Eli was chewing on his Tums....I was getting a little worried Simms has a job and Tittle is a shade too old/

quiz: Who holds the record for most TD passes in a game in the NFL?

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
he wont....way too tough........check out my quiz questions in my post to Jariah..........you Pack people are pretty FB savvy........give it a shot.

Gronk is a tank, but hurt? Now he'll only be able to drag four defenders ten yards after-the-catch.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gronk is a tank, but hurt? Now he'll only be able to drag four defenders ten yards after-the-catch.

lol.......we had a guy like that years ago...Bavaro......dtagged a bunch on niners(5 or 6) about 22-25 yards.....I still roar when I see it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Ever been to Lambeau LC?.......if so what's the atmosphere like...the tailgaters?

It's my wish to see a game there...preferably vs. Cowgirls.....or Pats.....despise Romo & Brady

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

That is assuming though that Brady will have enough time to get rid of the ball to him unlike the last two meetings vs. the Giants.

The Giants d line has been Brady's kryptonite.

Something I just realized. Eli turned 31 early this month. Rodgers turned 28 early in December. Aaron is still a baby. He has plenty of time and most of the QBs he is compared to are years older then he is.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is assuming though that Brady will have enough time to get rid of the ball to him unlike the last two meetings vs. the Giants.

Something I just realized. Eli turned 31 early this month. Rodgers turned 28 early in December. Aaron is still a baby. He has plenty of time and most of the QBs he is compared to are years older then he is.

Eli replaced Warner.....And Aaron is setting every QB rating record in the universe & beyond.......Is it true that he once claimed that Favre never lifted a finger to mentor him?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Eli replaced Warner.....And Aaron is setting every QB rating record in the universe & beyond.......Is it true that he once claimed that Favre never lifted a finger to mentor him?

I don't want to get into Rodgers/Favre lol. Let the others if they want.

Yeah Aaron has been great. I felt bad that the D never seemed to join the party this year. I admire the Giants ability to be practically a d line factory. Sometimes people get so obsessed with dbs but I have always been a fan of a dominant pass rush instead. And guys like Revis don't come around very often.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
lol.......we had a guy like that years ago...Bavaro......dtagged a bunch on niners(5 or 6) about 22-25 yards.....I still roar when I see it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Ever been to Lambeau LC?.......if so what's the atmosphere like...the tailgaters?

It's my wish to see a game there...preferably vs. Cowgirls.....or Pats.....despise Romo & Brady

I've been to Lambeau but never for a game. Lots of people here can answer that question for you, though.

Closest thing I've come to was seeing the Packers play the Seahawks (in the Kingdome at that time) and there were so many Packer fans downtown you'd have sworn you were in Green Bay (except for the Columbia Tower, Space Needle, and stuff like that ;)) - Packer fans were tailgating just like they were home. It was incredible.

I've never heard of anyone saying they had anything other than the time of their lives at Lambeau Field. Let us know if you make it!

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to get into Rodgers/Favre lol. Let the others if they want.

Yeah Aaron has been great. I felt bad that the D never seemed to join the party this year. I admire the Giants ability to be practically a d line factory. Sometimes people get so obsessed with dbs but I have always been a fan of a dominant pass rush instead. And guys like Revis don't come around very often.

I'm gonna say this now and I know McCarthy would never make excuses.....but the death of the Philbin kid HAD to affect GB......that's a tradgedy that is beyond most of our comprehension........I have 2 girls 19 & 23 and if I lost one of them for any reason I would be devastated....I wouldn't be able to do anything for weeks if not longer......Aaron said it was the 1st funeral he ever wnt to....nevrmind the fact that the kid was YOUNGER than him.......also athletes are used to a certain routine and consistency.......and when that's disrupted things go a little out of sync..........Mike Mussina had to pitch evry 5th day or his performance wasn't as good as normsl.....they are finely tuned machines who are used to doing the same think on the same day every time and any kind of disruption throws it off.........plus they really hadn't "played" for a weeks and even I could see they were off a little.....I believe that once the game started and everybody is pumped the tradgedy get put away but the rust and the disruptions got in their way

LombardiChick

Reaction score

That stretch the Pats lost this past year - Steelers, Giants - Brady was playing with an injury. I don't know if it slowed him down, but once he recovered I don't think they lost another game, right? (They went 14-2?) When was the time they met before that? I can't remember...was it in the past couple seasons?

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That stretch the Pats lost this past year - Steelers, Giants - Brady was playing with an injury. I don't know if it slowed him down, but once he recovered I don't think they lost another game, right? (They went 14-2?) When was the time they met before that? I can't remember...was it in the past couple seasons?

A wounded animal is the most dangerous kind.......even more dangerous than a pretty girl w/brains

Did you like the Bavaro video?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

I don't mean to be rude but why is there always an excuse for Brady? Someone told me after the game yesterday he has a dislocated left shoulder which is supposed to excuse his performance vs. Baltimore. Not shocking, he always has poor games vs. the Ravens which is why I felt Baltimore had a chance to win this game if Flacco showed up (and he did but the receiver blew it). After last year when they lost to the Jets it was about how he had a foot problem.

Rub some dirt on it Tom. Peyton has played with horrible neck injuries without saying a word and Eli got a pounding like I have not seen in some time vs. the Niners.

No the Pats and Giants don't play that often but when they do the Pats tend to have issues blocking the Giants talented pass rush and this will be the best Eli and his receivers have ever been vs. NE. They do play every preseason however but I don't pay attention to those games.

I think a big reason the Pats lost to the Steelers/Giants is because those were both better teams at the time then the Pats were as well. They both put pressure on Brady and the opposing teams QBs did what they had to do in the end to just put up more points. If Brady was hurt vs. the Giants I did not know about it. I mean the Giants were missing Nicks/Bradshaw and JPP was not 100% in that game either.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Vince Lombardi was born in Brooklyn, NY....so was I

LombardiChick

Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude but why is there always an excuse for Brady?

I think a big reason the Pats lost to the Steelers/Giants is because those were both better teams at the time then the Pats were as well. They both put pressure on Brady and the opposing teams QBs did what they had to do in the end to just put up more points. If Brady was hurt vs. the Giants I did not know about it. I mean the Giants were missing Nicks/Bradshaw and JPP was not 100% in that game either.

It wasn't intended as an excuse; it was intended as information.

I wouldn't say the Giants can't win, but I sure wouldn't say the Pats can't either. That game was close. Should be a great Super Bowl.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I do think the Pats can win the SB btw. But, only IF they can keep Brady clean for the game and thats a big if. There is no way IMO they can block the Giants pass rush indoors for a full game. Maybe but I have to see it to believe it.

Hey Giants fans how do you feel about your own o line vs. the Pats front? And how do you feel about your secondary? They seem to be playing much better but is that a result of a healthy d line finally or just better db play in general?

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Vince Lombardi was born in Brooklyn, NY....so was I

Were you? I'm currently re-reading When Pride Still Mattered - such a great book. One of the best I've read. You would probably love it, since it starts with his parents' story, his birth, his upbringing there, his time at Fordham (and of course it covers his history with the Giants) - but I don't suppose I should presume you haven't read it. If not, I highly recommend it.

Members online

Latest posts