Why the *Bleep* are the *Bleepin* Giants fans still here?

GiantsFan2012

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You mad, bro?
LMAO :roflmao:

By the way, if any of you Packer fans would like a "nifty message board signature" let me know. I'd be happy to put something together for ya.

No time to be mad. NFL Network is replaying Giants vs Packers. Gotta go watch my boys ***** slap the Packers, in their house...AGAIN.

CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ.

Lambeau Field, home of the G.I.A.N.T.S.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's this Nifty Signiture, Im interested...let me guess is it anti-Giants??
I haven't made anything anti-Giants or otherwise for anyone other than myself yet.
I just like messin' with Photoshop so I thought I'd offer to make sigs and avatars to anyone interested.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^^
Yeah, well when its all said and done the Pack still had an amazing season despite having the worst defense in the leauge. Enjoy your little victory..and never mind that Freight Train heading your way in San Fransisco.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't made anything anti-Giants or otherwise for anyone other than myself yet.
I just like messin' with Photoshop so I thought I'd offer to make sigs and avatars to anyone interested.
Well what do you have, Im interested. Im not bad with PS myself but if your willing to make something, why not. Afterall my generation is supposed to be lazy.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well what do you have, Im interested. Im not bad with PS myself but if your willing to make something, why not. Afterall my generation is supposed to be lazy.
What do I have?
I don't have anything. It's not like I keep a stock of avatars and sigs on hand. I have to make it.
I do have a collection of logos, team helmets and player pics I keep in a folder on my desktop. And there's a few pics of beautiful women wearing green and gold there too. ;)

A better question for me to ask is What do you want?

I put something together that represents me. An image that tells a story... I'm a Niner & Packer fan and I live in TX. So in my avatar, I put together the Niner and Packer logos in front of a Texas star with pics of the legends from both teams in the background. The sig is more of the same. Redheads or blondes??? Decisions... decisions... :roflmao:

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Lets see..

Im from Texas, I like Red Heads(better than Blonds), I like the Pack and the Saints. Fav. Players are Drive, ARod and Brees. Ill let you do the creative magic, just as long as it insults the Cowgirls I'll sleep at night. I can't stand that turd Tony Romo. I actually go the the Cowboys training camp simply to Boo Tony Romo.

What do I have?
I don't have anything. It's not like I keep a stock of avatars and sigs on hand. I have to make it.
I do have a collection of logos, team helmets and player pics I keep in a folder on my desktop. And there's a few pics of beautiful women wearing green and gold there too. ;)

A better question for me to ask is What do you want?

I put something together that represents me. An image that tells a story... I'm a Niner & Packer fan and I live in TX. So in my avatar, I put together the Niner and Packer logos in front of a Texas star with pics of the legends from both teams in the background. The sig is more of the same. Redheads or blondes??? Decisions... decisions... :roflmao:

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Lets see..

Im from Texas, I like Red Heads(better than Blonds), I like the Pack and the Saints. Fav. Players are Drive, ARod and Brees. Ill let you do the creative magic, just as long as it insults the Cowgirls I'll sleep at night. I can't stand that turd Tony Romo. I actually go the the Cowboys training camp simply to Boo Tony Romo.
How's this?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Be sure to right click and "save as" to your own hard drive. Don't just use the urls because I'm gonna delete them from my own photobucket account soon.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
For me to have a sig I have to wait and see what happens with Peyton. I don't think it's fair to have a sig with Luck until I know the drill.

I could have half Luck with "the future" and half Rodgers with "the present" with MVP next to him.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me to have a sig I have to wait and see what happens with Peyton. I don't think it's fair to have a sig with Luck until I know the drill.

I could have half Luck with "the future" and half Rodgers with "the present" with MVP next to him.
Sounds good, Jules. Luck's gotta get into that uniform and get some photos taken first.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
How's this?

Be sure to right click and "save as" to your own hard drive. Don't just use the urls because I'm gonna delete them from my own photobucket account soon.

You've got talent Niner fan. That's pretty cool.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To the guy who started this thread...you just made these trolls stay a while longer. They won...to the victor go the spoils.

Ignore them and they will go away.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
That really captures it. When my boys brought me up to Green Bay for the game a few years back, I remember sitting in the jeep as we went north on the highway. Then up in the distance we saw what appeared to be a stadium rising up above the field. Where we are from, there's nothing but city surrounding football stadiums. My son said; "Dad, I think that's Lambeau." I waited all my life to see it. When I did I sat there and kept repeating; "Holy sh*t, Holy sh*t, Holy sh*t." I was that excited to see the place. My sons had a great laugh over that. There is definitely a strong emotional attachment to the team we support.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude, thats awesome. Gotta give you props!! Thanks man!

How's this?

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, that is so awesome. I have always wanted to go to Lambeau, and I will. Heck, we don't even have an NFL football stadium in my city, Ive only been to a game in the old Cowboys stadium. I had no emotional connection to the place as I loathe the Cowboys, so I can only imagine going to a Stadium with the "G" Logo everywhere and Jerseys worn by Legendary Packers. Plus for once in my life I will be able to watch a game where I am not part of the few "oddballs" cheering for the other team.

That really captures it. When my boys brought me up to Green Bay for the game a few years back, I remember sitting in the jeep as we went north on the highway. Then up in the distance we saw what appeared to be a stadium rising up above the field. Where we are from, there's nothing but city surrounding football stadiums. My son said; "Dad, I think that's Lambeau." I waited all my life to see it. When I did I sat there and kept repeating; "Holy sh*t, Holy sh*t, Holy sh*t." I was that excited to see the place. My sons had a great laugh over that. There is definitely a strong emotional attachment to the team we support.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Man, that is so awesome. I have always wanted to go to Lambeau, and I will. Heck, we don't even have an NFL football stadium in my city, Ive only been to a game in the old Cowboys stadium. I had no emotional connection to the place as I loathe the Cowboys, so I can only imagine going to a Stadium with the "G" Logo everywhere and Jerseys worn by Legendary Packers. Plus for once in my life I will be able to watch a game where I am not part of the few "oddballs" cheering for the other team.
Nope, you would be with the "oddballs" cheering for the home team! :)

I do hope you get to go. I myself have never been to a game there. Even though my sister and ex-brother in law had season tickets they never invited me.(From his uncle that passed away. Now his brother gets them.) Think they were afraid as a Vikings fan something bad might have happened.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

I do hope you get to go. I myself have never been to a game there. Even though my sister and ex-brother in law had season tickets they never invited me.(From his uncle that passed away. Now his brother gets them.) Think they were afraid as a Vikings fan something bad might have happened.

I hope you get to go too, Raptor. It's a great experience. I honestly don't think something bad would happen just because you are Vikings fans. As a matter of fact, from the hospitality I saw GB folks offering fans of the opposing team, you'd have a blast. People were inviting opposing fans right into their yards to tailgate with them. Can you imagine? Those Green Bay folks just go to the game to have a lot of fun. They don't seem to care who they are having the fun with.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard that Greenbay fans are some of the best fans out there when it comes to hospitality to Fans of other teams.

I hope you get to go too, Raptor. It's a great experience. I honestly don't think something bad would happen just because you are Vikings fans. As a matter of fact, from the hospitality I saw GB folks offering fans of the opposing team, you'd have a blast. People were inviting opposing fans right into their yards to tailgate with them. Can you imagine? Those Green Bay folks just go to the game to have a lot of fun. They don't seem to care who they are having the fun with.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Ill def. be with the oddballs. When ever I go to a Greenbay/Cowboys game at the local ******* down here I make sure I cheer as Loud as I can for the Pack, the other Greenbay fans are usually quiet. So Im sure Ill fit in at Lambeau, as long as Im not in the Snow, because Im a Southern man, I wanna get a picturesque experience at a Snowy Lambeau but Ill be shivering by butt off..

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
All I need to do is make it back home to Appleton when there is a game going on in Green Bay and find a way to get invited. One of these days. It's on my bucket list. Been to games in RFK, The Dumpty dome, Atlanta, and the ole Metropolitan in Bloomington. Of all, the Met was the best experience. Cold, open, snow on the ground, wine flask inside my jacket(filled with 7&7).....football is meant to be played outside.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts