Why the *Bleep* are the *Bleepin* Giants fans still here?

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The beating he took was the worst beating I've seen a NYG QB take and I've been watching them since YA Tittle.

Cmon guys (and LC).....answer those quiz questions
OK YOU GUYS & LC MUST BE ALL YOUNG ONES SO HERE WE GO:

Most TD passes in a game?: Y.A. TITTLE (NYG) 7 VS. Redskins in 1962......you guys beat us 16-7 in the NFL CG that year @ Yankee Stadium

Only SB QB MVP who didnt throw a TD pass in his game...also didnt throw a pass in the 4th qyarter of that game?:
JOE NAMATH (NYJ) vs Colts in SB III

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People do make that point - but you can only play the schedule you've been given. And I'd point out that they beat the living hell out of a lot of those weaker teams - many of the games weren't anywhere near close.

They beat KC something like 34-3. We lost to KC (circumstances were different, new coach all that, but still...and we're built sort of like the Pats - offense-dominant, opportunistic defense).

Don't get me wrong - I think the Super Bowl will be a very competitive game. Could go either way.

I heard the Chiefs staff really briefed NYG on that game. Crennel was an assistant coach(special teams) on NYG for years. A lot of these ex-NYG coaches are still bleeding NYG blue because they got there start there(Sean Payton, John Fox)....Believe me Belichik still does if you watched the documentary on NFL network on him. He was w/them for 12 years and going back to the stadium for the documentary had him tearing up.........and he rarely shows much emotion.

Coughlin was a receivers coach there before he left to coach Boston College and the Jags.

You're ex-receivers coach Jimmy Robinson was a wide receiver for them.

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well yeah of course Eli put points up and did a good job, but the Giants defense should get the most credit IMO. Im not trying to take away from Eli by saying that.

on your "quiz" Are you talking about Rodgers in the last Superbowl?? If so I will be the first Packer fan to tell you Defense won that last Superbowl.

I'm saying he was instrumental....he did put up 2 td's against a tuff niner d....and the go ahed td on 3rd & 15....i'll give the d 57%........is that fair?
lol......i;m not getting burt hurt about eli.......i've been around long enough to see 2 qb's better than eli on nyg......Tittle & Simms........you're probably laughing your head off when i name simms.....you had to see him every week to realize how good he was
22-25 in sb21......best completion % ever in a sb

quiz: Who's the only QB to win a SB MVP who didn't throw a td pass in the game......or any pass in the 4th quarter?

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Rogers not have a TD pass in that game and was he MVP,,,,,,,The answer was Namath vs Colts in SB III...he also didnt throw a pass in the 4th q

24/39 304 7.8 3 td 0 int

Outstanding performance

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers thew TD passes in the game (I can't remember if he threw a TD in the 4th q. though) but If I remember correctly the game was won by a Field Goal, plus the Greenbay defense stopped the Steelers.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had my cheesehead on the whole game.......I'm an NFC guy......dont like the Steelers.........dont like Ben.

In SBIII Namath did not throw any passes in the 4th quarter

You like defense.....good call.......they win championships

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Funny part is when I was a kid and started to get into Pro-Football, I did'nt understand the game so I just watched and rooted for the Q.B and the W.Rs, now that I understand the game more I see how vital Defense is to a team so I pay more attention to the Pocket Protection and the Defense. I mean don't get me wrong its cool to wear a Rodger's Jersey or a Manning Jersey but defense is always the unsung hero of the game, as can be seen by the horrible loss by the Packers to the Giants.

and Yeah, I don't like Ben either, I used to when he first came into the leauge and was busting ***, now I just don't like him.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of people don't like Ben.....Brady too......except for the girls........like LombardiChick....lol

How old are you now?

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Brady has a Super Model Wife right..lol. I think he is a good Q.B and he is quiet/shy I don't see him much in ads and commercials, so that I like about him. Oh and Im 24 yrs old...you.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
54......I have a beautiful 23 yr old single daughter whose current boyfriend is as useless as a piece of paper in a tornado

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My mom is 54, lol. I feel bad about the moron B.F hopefully your daughter will find someone better.

54......I have a beautiful 23 yr old single daughter whose current boyfriend is as useless as a piece of paper in a tornado

Jariah

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill Be 25 in April, I lamenting how Im getting Old, my mom just laughs at me.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rub some dirt on it Tom.
I've been seeing that expression around here and I think it's a funny one!
Can you imagine what it would be like if it actually worked?
The Rx companies would have a monopoly on all dirt. Somehow they would find a way to own and monitor your backyard.
They found a way to charge us for water. Why not dirt if it was somehow beneficial?
You go into your medicine cabinet and there'd be all sorts of prescription pill bottles filled with all kinds of dirt.
Rub this one on for headache.
Use this for back ache.
LOL

Members online

Latest posts