Why the 2014 packers suck

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
LOL.... that was funny. Anyone read the Bears one? Good reading, make sure to read the fan comments at the bottom as well. Here is what one bears fan had to say:

Back in 2001 during the Chicago Bears "Magical-Pull-A-Horseshoe-From-My-***-Season" I was unlucky enough to go to my first Bears game, which just happened to be the playoff between the Eagles and Bears. I recall watching a man in the upper deck section wearing a Brett Favre jersey. He was holding a box of nachos, pop corn, assorted meats, etc. while trying to balance a carton of sodas in the other hand as he slowly walked up the stairs. Suddenly a mass of people descended upon him and all of the food went flying everywhere. The lasting image I have is of his children screaming as he was ravaged for wearing team colors that were not applicable to that particular game.
Years later I would be at a Bears/Packers regular season game only to listen to one young Bears fan threaten a Green Bay Packers fan in the bathroom. He promised that he would, and I quote, "Take **** from this ****** and ****** in you and your Mom's mouth because no one in this bathroom likes you. Yougotthatbuddy?"
Our fans are complete.******

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings one last year was the best one of that year I thought. Written by a Viking fan, and as we know, no one is more critical of a bad team than their own fans.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Deadspin is always one of my first stops on the web every day. It is definitely on the crude side but good for a chuckle if you are having a crap day. I loved the seahawks and rams ones the best so far. They wrote how since Shaun Hill was the rams backup he was actually the starting QB since Sam B. can't stay healthy. About a week after the "article" sure enough Sam snaps his ACL...again. Brutal. Deadspin is the epitome of a grain of salt website and so long as you view it from that perspective you can enjoy it occasionally. Have a great day Packer Family and let's make some money!

Reaction score
Sam Shields missing that field goal block against the 49ers makes me absolutely cringe. Right through his arms!!

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Sam Shields missing that field goal block against the 49ers makes me absolutely cringe. Right through his arms!!

All that stuff happens at such a fast speed...... slow motion makes it appear that he could have done more to make the block, but the micro seconds in which he was in there near the ball happend so fast he had no time to adjust his hands/arms. It's all a matter of chance anyways.....kicks are not often blocked and a lot of the time when they are there is a penalty on the defense for being offsides. I don't blame sheilds, I blame all the miscues that happened before that.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All that stuff happens at such a fast speed...... slow motion makes it appear that he could have done more to make the block, but the micro seconds in which he was in there near the ball happend so fast he had no time to adjust his hands/arms. It's all a matter of chance anyways.....kicks are not often blocked and a lot of the time when they are there is a penalty on the defense for being offsides. I don't blame sheilds, I blame all the miscues that happened before that.
If I remember right we were off sides anyways.

Reaction score
I agree... I was never blaming Shields. I was just wincing at the fact at how close the ball came to being blocked.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, we were flagged for offsides on that play. Even if we had blocked it they would have just gotten another shot from closer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts