Why is Jerry Kramer NOT in the Hall of Fame?

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am really new here and have no idea if this has ever been discussed on here...but why is Kramer not in the HOF? Lombardi called him "the best right guard in football", and that is enough for me.

My personal opinion is that there are people jealous of his success, and think that he has had his time in the spotlight. What can we do to stop this miscarriage of justice? :angry:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the general feeling among voters is that there are already enough packers from that era in the hall. Plus its not easy to get in, its not like Jerry is the only all decade player not in the hall. He has a fair beef but I doubt he will be let in anytime soon. But I doubt its anything to do with anything outside of football. Jerry was a self promoter, but not the most successful packer of that generation.

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not all decade, voted the BEST guard in the first 50 years of the NFL! This guy was a 5 time all pro! Irvin from Dallas was a 1 time all pro. I don't get it.:rules2:

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not all decade, voted the BEST guard in the first 50 years of the NFL! This guy was a 5 time all pro! Irvin from Dallas was a 1 time all pro. I don't get it.:rules2:
i dont get it either he was the mainstay in one of the packers most famous plays the packer sweep and should be in the h.o.f.

Bossfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He should be in, plane and sim[ple. Could it be because he has a lot to say when it comes to the NFL veterans? Veterans benefits? He is a great guy and without doubt should already be in.

Members online

Latest posts