Why Don't we have hot Cheerleaders!?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
How in the H did they do that?!?!!? only one of those girls doesn't have her hair in her face....

*and I bet not ONE of you guys noticed that!!!!! LOL!!:nono:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind it at all, I consider myself an "unofficial cheerleader" anyway. I hope nobody would mind green and gold leather, I'd forgo my standard black leather for the Packers! I'd have to think of something to use instead of the pom poms! ;)

I wouldn't 't mind in the least being passionate and cheering on my team!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind it at all, I consider myself an "unofficial cheerleader" anyway. I hope nobody would mind green and gold leather, I'd forgo my standard black leather for the Packers! I'd have to think of something to use instead of the pom poms! ;)

I wouldn't 't mind in the least being passionate and cheering on my team!

green and gold leather... :give_heart:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just found this thread and didn't read thru the posts, but my quick answer to the basic question is:

TOO MUCH CHEESE, beer, brats, and chocolate while hibernating for 5 months every year.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
kinda like these gals???
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YfvBbxE1vU[/ame]
lol!!!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Never been to Wisconsin and seen the women have you? Otherwise you would know why!:happy0005:

All kidding aside, I always wondered why the Packers didn't have cheerleaders. I think for the people in the stands it gives them something to do while they have the TV timeouts that seem to last forever. Which is one of my biggest gripes in watching football in the stadiums. The do nothing time. At least at home I can hit the kitchen for more chips and beer.
So this from a Viqueen fan. Anybody see the commercial where the Viqueen fan looks at his girl as Adrian Peterson at the poolside?
If you confuse football with beautiful women, you have to get a life. My wife can pull me from a game with a wink in a second. That's why I love the gal, she would never do that to me.
I think he's suggesting Minnesota girls are hotter than Packer girls. I'd put all my money on our team. Even if they wear purple and have little *****' on the side of their helmets.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm with Frank, didn't read thru all the comments,... just saw that skit on SNL during the tribute to Chris Farley last weekend.

Hilarous indeed, but no offense to the Wi. women! As I'm one of them!:happy0005:

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Just found this thread and didn't read thru the posts, but my quick answer to the basic question is:

TOO MUCH CHEESE, beer, brats, and chocolate while hibernating for 5 months every year.
Didn't read through the posts but you were able to "like" one?
What exactly are you implying?
Where are you from? I notice you didn't post an "introduce yourself" to this forum.
I'm all for fun but I think talking smack about Packer women is over the top.
Maybe that's your take on Packer fan ladies because you're married to an overeater, but don't label them all.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't mess with us Packer girls or we will have an uprising and kick your tails!!!! Whether from Wisconsin or not (Philly Packer girl over here!) you wanna see some Packer girls go wild on you???!!!! ;)

Shall we play with them, ladies?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm with Frank, didn't read thru all the comments,... just saw that skit on SNL during the tribute to Chris Farley last weekend.

Hilarous indeed, but no offense to the Wi. women! As I'm one of them!:happy0005:
I'm sure no offense was taken lard ***. Where's the reference to WI in that skit, or to Packers ladies?
You go be with Frank then, in the meantime, it's ****** rude to talk about an entire fanbase and suggest they're anything but normal.
They have far more fatsos in Minnysoda dear. Go look around in case you don't believe me.
Hey, I hope you thought my post was funny too.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To answer the question: We don't have hot cheerleaders because it's soooooo damn cold during football season here in Wisconsin.
If you want hot cheerleaders go to Florida or Arizona. You know. Any of those hot places during the fall/winter.

Anyway, I'm fine without the Packers having all the gimmicks. It just makes them that more unique and keeps them rooted in tradition.

Besides, we already got the Bikini Girls. What more could you want?

http://www.mensfitness.com/images/mf/209667/13866.jpg

(Oops. Sorry, wrong pic. Well, it did come up on a google image search of Bikini Girls. Oh well. Maybe it's somethin for the ladies.)

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Why Don't we have hot Cheerleaders!?"

I think it's because of the cold weather.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Read thru the entire thread....
Cheerleaders are for franchises that can't rely solely on football to entertain the fans, and for franchises desperate to attract fairweather fans that they put barely naked hot women on the sidelines.

Not our case.

Almost everybody loves barely naked women shaking their ***, don't get me wrong. But when my Packers play, I watch them play and nothing else.

I see your point!

I seriously doubt any young woman would want to wear a skimpy **** outfit in Green Bay Wisconsin in late November! :eek: As a woman my self, I know I wouldn't!! ;)
They could have them under the Parka's....but then again we see the "Bikini Girls" every so often! But they probably have long johns on as well!

I'm sure no offense was taken lard ***. Where's the reference to WI in that skit, or to Packers ladies?
You go be with Frank then, in the meantime, it's ****** rude to talk about an entire fanbase and suggest they're anything but normal.
They have far more fatsos in Minnysoda dear. Go look around in case you don't believe me.
Hey, I hope you thought my post was funny too.

siiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't pay that no mind, Luv. I think that whole thing was one big misunderstanding anyway. Something good did come out of it, it made cheerleaders! Shall you join us? Brit, Kitten and Luv! An Army of 3!!! You, feelin me, sistah? ;)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Don't pay that no mind, Luv. I think that whole thing was one big misunderstanding anyway. Something good did come out of it, it made cheerleaders! Shall you join us? Brit, Kitten and Luv! An Army of 3!!! You, feelin me, sistah? ;)

LOL.. I agree,.. misunderstanding!

Official Packerforum cheerleaders... there is Melinda and Sarah too! :clapping::Bananas2::yahoo::clapping::Bananas: :yahoo:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL.. I agree,.. misunderstanding!

Official Packerforum cheerleaders... there is Melinda and Sarah too! :clapping::Bananas2::yahoo::clapping::Bananas: :yahoo:

indeed, the more the merrier! There is no such thing as too many cheerleaders!

We need an official touchdown dance and sack dance!

Members online

Latest posts