Why do teams kick to Devin Hester?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He just took one to the house and kept running through the tunnel after he scored, like Bo Jackson did that one time.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw that too.......how DUMB can you be??? :lol:
I was like "Are you guys really THAT dumb?"
My answer was "Well.......i guess you ARE!!!" :lol:

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have seen them play this way before. They have all the ingredients in place. So they probably won't make the playoff, but they could shake things up some more is all I am sayin ;)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears are not back...this year. The announcers are obliged to say that they are still in the playoff hunt, to keep fan interest as high as possible.

Between Rex fumbles and receiver drops, the other team is stupid not to just blatantly kickoff straight out of bounds and give the bears the ball at the 40.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears are not back...this year. The announcers are obliged to say that they are still in the playoff hunt, to keep fan interest as high as possible.

Between Rex fumbles and receiver drops, the other team is stupid not to just blatantly kickoff straight out of bounds and give the bears the ball at the 40.
Thats what made me laugh.........they KNOW Hester is 99% of the Bears chance of scoring, yet they kick to him anyway! Like DARING him to beat them. Geez.......those guys are DAAAA-UMMMM!!!! :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like how GB and I think the Lions handled Hester. They did just about everything to make sure he didn't get to touch it (at least not straight on).

Devin Hester, you are ridiculous!