Why Did The Packers Beat The Bears?

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Probably because of Rodgers photo bomb lol
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
"Lets see how Fabio likes it when I walk into HIS shots"

"Maybe they won't see me if I stand real still"

Barrysghost

Un-catchable
Reaction score
The Packers beat the Bears because the Bears are arrogant. They always think they're the best team in the division, every year, and so do their moronic fans. I was going to visit the Bears forums today (to rub it in, of course) and found that they have removed the message boards from their site. Their own fans were at fault, as they are so annoying and insulting. I'm betting that those idiots are glad the boards are gone today though (I'm thinking of YOU, db, ya twit). I was pulling hard for the Pack last night (yes, I showered after), because a) I hate the Bears, and b) it really helped out Detroit. SO, for once, thank you Green Bay.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers beat the Bears because the Bears are arrogant. They always think they're the best team in the division, every year, and so do their moronic fans. I was going to visit the Bears forums today (to rub it in, of course) and found that they have removed the message boards from their site. Their own fans were at fault, as they are so annoying and insulting. I'm betting that those idiots are glad the boards are gone today though (I'm thinking of YOU, db, ya twit). I was pulling hard for the Pack last night (yes, I showered after), because a) I hate the Bears, and b) it really helped out Detroit. SO, for once, thank you Green Bay.
Ya know, I should not be rooting for a division opponent. But in this case I would love to see Megatron explode against that 9ers D. The Lions came oh so close to beating them last year.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
The Packers beat the Bears because they continue to be a better team. They beat the Bears because while the Bears do generally play the Packers O tough, the Dom Capers-led Packers defense has owned the Bears (unbelievably some Packers won’t like reading that!). In the time Capers has been in Green Bay, the Bears have gone through 3 OCs, all to no avail vs. the Packers. According to McGinn’s game review, in 8 games, the Bears have averaged about 14 points, about 289 yards, 2.5 turnovers and 3.6 sacks. Cutler’s passer rating vs. Capers’ D is 53.1. 53.1. The Packers are 7-1 over those games. The question isn’t why did the Packers beat the Bears (although I understand it was meant in fun), it’s what can the Bears do with Cutler under center to reverse this trend?

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With this being such a short week I think Lovie took too much stock in what the Bears did against Indy instead of focusing on what Frisco did against us. I know they lost Forte later in the game but Tice should have dialed down the game plan and kept us on the field longer. The shots to Marshall were no surprise. Alex Smith ate us up with quick short stuff and trap run plays. Then he went for the jugular when we were on our heels.

Members online

Latest posts