Why can the OLine not get it together???

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what happens when you take late round draft picks and force them to start right away and play out of position in some cases. Bad mgmt and coaching..... Oops, i said it.

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I just don't think they're that good. When a 4th round pick can come in and basically start, you know that there's some issues.

But, I do hope they develop well and MM and TT can make something good of them. Personally though, I'm not sold on Colledge, Spitz or Babre.

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you think so, but I've never been a TT or MM apologist or fan boy. I just want the Packers do well all the time, which means hoping that all of TT's decisions are the right one. Doesn't mean I always agree with Packers management, but that also doesn't mean I want to drive them out ;)

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because they stink. Late round guys thrown in the fire while Ted sits on a pile of cash trading away hof qb's for mr. inconsistent over 10 yards A-Rod

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to be fair to the the players ... i believe they arent having a chance to learn one job ... they have been shuffeled and moved since they have been here ... how could you ever be good at your job when it changes week to week ... im not sayin these guys are the cream of the crop ... they do need to get them on the line and let them become the players they can be ... another great sign of poor managment

Members online

Latest posts