Why are you packer fan? Tell us your story

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get this question all the time, and frankly my reasoning comes off as weak to a lot of people.

The first ever football game i watched was the Packers Broncos superbowl where of course we lost, but i rooted my heart out for the Packers. I remember clear as day how upset i was after the final whistle, literally in tears as i was only a youngin. but from that day forward i declared myself as a Packers fan, and i have stuck with them ever since!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eff it ill give it a shot.. im 21 and i was born and raised in new jersey.. i remember the exact date i became a packer fan and its kinda a dumb story.. i was 8 years old and it was my dads wedding, till this point i was prolly a giants fan.. i went into a bar they had at the reception just wandering around the place because it was beautiful, and there it was, 98 superbowl, PACKERS VS BRONCOS, right up on the big screen.. my favorite color is and was green and when i saw their uniforms and found out that green was in their name, there was no turning back for me.. been a packer ever since!

LOL GET OUTTA MY HEADDDDDDDDDD!

i was looking back and reading everyone's stories and saw this! same here my man! except for the favorite color being green and all lol.

but im only 19 so i was only 6 back then, im surprised i remember so much, but i remember where i was and my reaction to the game etc. I actually remember my uncle turning to me and asking who are you rooting for? i said with pride PACKERS!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I grew up in Clark Co. IL (185 miles south of... well... you know). I wasn't very interested in watching football until I was about 9 years old. The first game I actually sat down and watched all the way through was Super Bowl XVI. I thought the Bengals had pretty cool uniforms, so I cheered for them. When San Francisco won, I immediately despised them. The next year, I decided I liked the Redskins uniforms better, so then they became my favorite team (gimme a break, I was 10) for a few years.

It wasn't until about 1986 that I became a Packer fan. My grandpa and uncles were all Packer fans and I was over watching football at his house one day, and I asked him why he liked the Packers so much and that was when he told me that they were the only team in professional sports from a small town. He told me Green Bay was about the same size as Champaign and I thought that was the coolest thing, that a town that small could have an NFL team. I felt that the Packers not only represented Green Bay, but they represent small town folks everywhere. That's why I think the "America's Team" moniker is stupid in general, but if any team fit that title, it would be the Packers. And that's why you can find Packer fans in every small town in America.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I get this question all the time, and frankly my reasoning comes off as weak to a lot of people.

The first ever football game i watched was the Packers Broncos superbowl where of course we lost, but i rooted my heart out for the Packers. I remember clear as day how upset i was after the final whistle, literally in tears as i was only a youngin. but from that day forward i declared myself as a Packers fan, and i have stuck with them ever since!

I think that is a response from a true fan. You get your heart broken but you hang in there....never give up. Don't turn your back on the colors you love. Thanks for your post.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I grew up in Clark Co. IL (185 miles south of... well... you know). I wasn't very interested in watching football until I was about 9 years old. The first game I actually sat down and watched all the way through was Super Bowl XVI. I thought the Bengals had pretty cool uniforms, so I cheered for them. When San Francisco won, I immediately despised them. The next year, I decided I liked the Redskins uniforms better, so then they became my favorite team (gimme a break, I was 10) for a few years.

It wasn't until about 1986 that I became a Packer fan. My grandpa and uncles were all Packer fans and I was over watching football at his house one day, and I asked him why he liked the Packers so much and that was when he told me that they were the only team in professional sports from a small town. He told me Green Bay was about the same size as Champaign and I thought that was the coolest thing, that a town that small could have an NFL team. I felt that the Packers not only represented Green Bay, but they represent small town folks everywhere. That's why I think the "America's Team" moniker is stupid in general, but if any team fit that title, it would be the Packers. And that's why you can find Packer fans in every small town in America.

That was an excellent post. The mid west and the west are made up of small towns, the people identify with Green Bay. It is a natural bonding like parents with their children. In the early 1960's only 40,000 people lived in Green Bay, yet the stadium sat about 54,000. Where did the people come from to have sellout out after sellout. From the small towns In Iowa, Nebraska, North and South Dakota.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for your post. Tulsa is a beautiful city but Oklahoma city is nothing but red dirt and trailer homes...hope that did not offended you.

Now the interesting part of your story. You were watching a Cowboy=Packer game, rooting for the Cowboys and you somehow got possessed into rooting for the Packers? Well God works in mysterious ways.

Not offended at all, I lived in Tulsa for over 40 years and went to OKC maybe 3 times.. didn't care for it much either.

It amazes me how a team from a tiny little town can have an affect on so many people, not just in WI, but across the US and Internationally. I think it has to do with the character of the team and the fans that support them.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not offended at all, I lived in Tulsa for over 40 years and went to OKC maybe 3 times.. didn't care for it much either.

It amazes me how a team from a tiny little town can have an affect on so many people, not just in WI, but across the US and Internationally. I think it has to do with the character of the team and the fans that support them.

I wish everybody could live in Green Bay but then it wouldn't be that small little town. But just do visit on a game day weekend end,,,,where all the bank tellers wear Packer jerseys, waitresses wear jerseys, all the small stores downtown have Packer signs in their windows. It's a cultural thing. It is a way of life. I am so blessed to live there. When my dad was transferred to Green Bay, I had to look it up on a map, had never heard of it and I lived in Milwaukee!

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I met a young man in a supermarket the other day and he saw I was wearing a Packer jersey. He says, " Hi I'm from Ray-cine."
And I ask where is that?
"Man, Ray-cine, Wisconsin, I'm a Packer fan."
I thought is pronounced ra-cine. But what do I know.

Hope you are around when they win their next super bowl. The last one the bars stayed open all night. I left at 8;00 am and they where still open.

Ray-cine?? Lol.

Nah, from the way my Dad always pronounces it, it's Ra-cine. You are right.

Yeah, I'd love to be around the city when they win the next one. I'd actually love to move to Green Bay. I've been there a handful of times and LOVE it. I love the people, the town, the atmopshere, everything. Just can't find a job that suits me lol...

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I grew up and still live near the capitol of PA. I started taking an interest in football in the mid sixties. So everyone would assume that I became a Packer fan then because Green Bay was THE team in football at the time. But the fact of the matter is different.

I was a kid and started collecting football cards and memorabilia. I thought it would be neat to get pictures of the various teams and line my bedroom walls with them. So I had my Mom help me send out letters to teams asking for a picture. Only two teams responded at the time. The New York Giants sent me a team photo and the Green Bay Packers sent me individual 5X8 prints of the starting lineup, offense and defense. I treasured that response and became a die hard Packer fan. I hung on to those pictures and the envelope they came in until I was in college. Then they disappeared. I think either my Mom sold them with a bunch of my other stuff in a yard sale or I gave them to the little neighbor kid with a box of cards. I kind of wish I still had those pictures.

In all those years since the mid 60's I always dreamed of going to a game in Green Bay, but thought it would never be a reality. Then last year, my two oldest sons decided to do a road trip with "Pops" to the Monday night game against the Ravens. It was my Christmas present. What a gift from two of the world's greatest sons. It was a little over a 14 hour drive, but well worth it. I scratched that one off my bucket list.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Well, my story of why I am a Packer fan is simple. I was born and raised in Wisconsin and spent my childhood cheering the hapless Packers of the 70s and 80s.

But, the story of why I LOVE the Packers and have watched every single game since then (live, TV, or taped) is a bit more interesting. My dad and I had season tickets for the four games played in Milwaukee all through my younger years. Those four days per year were better than anything-- better than Christmas morning, better than Disney World, better than going to the moon. Most kids counted days until their birthdays... I counted to the next game my dad and I were attending. I got my dad all to myself for an entire day. He didn't have much time for me as he worked long hours and he probably wouldn't win any awards for being the greatest parent. But the world stopped for those special Packer days. We would arrive early and enjoy the tailgating scene. Grill up some food, throw a football or baseball for a while. Walk around and find friends. Eat some more food. Eventually, go inside and settle into our seats to watch the game.

He would tell me stories of the old days when he lived near GB as a young man and enjoyed the glory days of Lombardi. I learned the history of the Packers and the strategies of the game. I learned the names of the legends and heard what they did. I soaked it all in while watching Bart Starr himself coaching from the sidelines.

We sat through rain and snow, never EVER leaving until the final whistle blew. That would be blasphemy in my dad's mind. I recall one particularly nasty game when we played the Seattle Seahawks. We had a bunch of Hawks fans that were somehow in town and scored some tickets right in front of us. They were all loud and proud about being "the biggest Seahawk fans" alive. Well, it started to snow like it was the North Pole. They had to shovel the yard lines in between plays it got so bad. Then, the wind picked up. Before long, those Hawks fans had packed up and left. I clearly remember my dad watching them leave out of the corner of his eye with a scowl on his face. He didn't say anything. But, I knew what he was thinking and just pulled my hood over my head a little tighter and thought the same thing.

Sorry for the long story- but you asked.

I loved the tail gating. The smell of it. The friendly people. The food. It's where my dad gave me my first can of beer and we sat on the tailgate (no joke) and drained our brews. I was probably 16. Yeah, yeah- I had snuck beer with my friends before... but, nothing officially sanctioned from my dad! That was so cool and a memory I will never forget.

I don't have many years left with my dad. He's getting up there in years now. But, watching the Packers each season keeps all those memories fresh in my mind. My wife and kids know-- Sunday afternoon is Packer time. My oldest daughter is even a fan now and she is asking for a Clay Matthews jersey for Christmas. I wish I could take her to a game, except we don't live in the US right now. Hopefully, some day I will get the chance. If I do, I will probably break down in tears and she won't have a clue why!

One last comment: I have lived in many places throughout the US and world. No matter where, whenever I wear a Packer jersey out in public, it seems I always meet a Packer fan. We at least say hello, often exchange names, some times buy each other a beer. My wife (who is not from Wisconsin) is always amazed at how often this occurs. Almost like a fraternity of sorts! I truly think we are the luckiest fans on this planet.

Cheers! Great thread.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"We want the ball, and we're gonna score"...

A few minutes after those words were uttered.

I will answer your trivia question but then read the the Thread topic.

The man who uttered those words was the 3rd string QB in the Packer Super Bowl Year. I had breakfast with him.

After Matt Hasselbeck uttered those words, he threw a pick 6.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I grew up and still live near the capitol of PA. I started taking an interest in football in the mid sixties. So everyone would assume that I became a Packer fan then because Green Bay was THE team in football at the time. But the fact of the matter is different.

I was a kid and started collecting football cards and memorabilia. I thought it would be neat to get pictures of the various teams and line my bedroom walls with them. So I had my Mom help me send out letters to teams asking for a picture. Only two teams responded at the time. The New York Giants sent me a team photo and the Green Bay Packers sent me individual 5X8 prints of the starting lineup, offense and defense. I treasured that response and became a die hard Packer fan. I hung on to those pictures and the envelope they came in until I was in college. Then they disappeared. I think either my Mom sold them with a bunch of my other stuff in a yard sale or I gave them to the little neighbor kid with a box of cards. I kind of wish I still had those pictures.

In all those years since the mid 60's I always dreamed of going to a game in Green Bay, but thought it would never be a reality. Then last year, my two oldest sons decided to do a road trip with "Pops" to the Monday night game against the Ravens. It was my Christmas present. What a gift from two of the world's greatest sons. It was a little over a 14 hour drive, but well worth it. I scratched that one off my bucket list.

Very good story, good punch line. I am not surprised the Packer Organization responded that way. My brother has had a signed Bart Starr jersey since 1964 (Bart brought it to our house). My brother is retired military and teaches school in Germany to children of Military personnel.. His 5th grade class room is so full of packer stuff, I'm surprised the kids can see the blackboard. He wrote 3 letters to the Packers and then received an autographed jersey of Brett Favre.

I never saw I would see another Packer game, but for Christmas last January, my sons got me a ticket to the Packer-Cardinal playoff game. That's why it's great to have kids!

Thanks much for your story.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh i have a story about the Packers org being amazing. uhm i was a sophomore in high school soooo four years ago my high school football team was playing a game at home on the usual Friday night. when the senior captain of the team almost lost his life.

Basically the kid suffered a concussion in the middle of the game but continued to play because he didnt think it was more than a headache. as the game wore on he didnt want to come out and look like a "wimp" as the senior capt etc but the headache was getting worse. Our medical trainer (who was the nicest and most amazing woman ive ever met) was watching from the sidelines and noticed that the kid literally was not acting like himself in anyway shape or form.

the kid ended up collapsing on the field and had to be flown by helicopter to a hospital where they saved his life. He can no longer play football ever again. Some of you may have actually seen the interview with this kid, as it aired on CBS at one point about high school football and concussions.

Edit: heres a youtube video that he interviewed in...
Edit 2: the athletic trainer in the video is the lady i mentioned in my post

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2KNtqi-G2w"]YouTube - High school athletes tackle sports concussions[/ame]

Here's the part with the Packers organization. The kid is a huge Packers fan. Someone close to him wrote a letter to the Packers telling his story and how he was a die hard fan who almost lost his life and cant play the game anymore. The Packers responded by sending him a framed picture of key players Brett Favre and Donald Driver, autographed by both of them.

OP
OP
GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, my story of why I am a Packer fan is simple. I was born and raised in Wisconsin and spent my childhood cheering the hapless Packers of the 70s and 80s.

But, the story of why I LOVE the Packers and have watched every single game since then (live, TV, or taped) is a bit more interesting. My dad and I had season tickets for the four games played in Milwaukee all through my younger years. Those four days per year were better than anything-- better than Christmas morning, better than Disney World, better than going to the moon. Most kids counted days until their birthdays... I counted to the next game my dad and I were attending. I got my dad all to myself for an entire day. He didn't have much time for me as he worked long hours and he probably wouldn't win any awards for being the greatest parent. But the world stopped for those special Packer days. We would arrive early and enjoy the tailgating scene. Grill up some food, throw a football or baseball for a while. Walk around and find friends. Eat some more food. Eventually, go inside and settle into our seats to watch the game.

He would tell me stories of the old days when he lived near GB as a young man and enjoyed the glory days of Lombardi. I learned the history of the Packers and the strategies of the game. I learned the names of the legends and heard what they did. I soaked it all in while watching Bart Starr himself coaching from the sidelines.

We sat through rain and snow, never EVER leaving until the final whistle blew. That would be blasphemy in my dad's mind. I recall one particularly nasty game when we played the Seattle Seahawks. We had a bunch of Hawks fans that were somehow in town and scored some tickets right in front of us. They were all loud and proud about being "the biggest Seahawk fans" alive. Well, it started to snow like it was the North Pole. They had to shovel the yard lines in between plays it got so bad. Then, the wind picked up. Before long, those Hawks fans had packed up and left. I clearly remember my dad watching them leave out of the corner of his eye with a scowl on his face. He didn't say anything. But, I knew what he was thinking and just pulled my hood over my head a little tighter and thought the same thing.

Sorry for the long story- but you asked.

I loved the tail gating. The smell of it. The friendly people. The food. It's where my dad gave me my first can of beer and we sat on the tailgate (no joke) and drained our brews. I was probably 16. Yeah, yeah- I had snuck beer with my friends before... but, nothing officially sanctioned from my dad! That was so cool and a memory I will never forget.

I don't have many years left with my dad. He's getting up there in years now. But, watching the Packers each season keeps all those memories fresh in my mind. My wife and kids know-- Sunday afternoon is Packer time. My oldest daughter is even a fan now and she is asking for a Clay Matthews jersey for Christmas. I wish I could take her to a game, except we don't live in the US right now. Hopefully, some day I will get the chance. If I do, I will probably break down in tears and she won't have a clue why!

One last comment: I have lived in many places throughout the US and world. No matter where, whenever I wear a Packer jersey out in public, it seems I always meet a Packer fan. We at least say hello, often exchange names, some times buy each other a beer. My wife (who is not from Wisconsin) is always amazed at how often this occurs. Almost like a fraternity of sorts! I truly think we are the luckiest fans on this planet.

Cheers! Great thread.

I have been reading letters for over 14 hours. Yours is so first rate that it would take me an hour to respond to it. I know from experience that everything is true.

I started this thread to find out how people from all over the country became Packer fans. The response in one day has been fantastic. If I get another dozen or so, I am going to have them all printed out and bound with a cool cover and give for free to the people that posted. The only decision I will have to make is to make your memories the first in the book or the last (I tend to save the best for last) Thank you so much for writing.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
There are some pretty neat stories here.

I was born a Packers fan; and have gone through family hell because of it. My parents agreed that I was to be raised a Packers fan, against the grain of everyone but my dad, and my younger brother was to be raised a Bears fan, what my mom, grandparents, uncle, aunts, practically everyone else was. At Xmas time everyone would know what presents were mine, and one year when I wore Packers PJ's my grandpa took them off me and hung them in a tree. But the Packers were in their prime and I could always say my team was better than the Bears, with little objection now with the Bears luck streak its a little harder since Bears fans are arrogant FIBs. I am a Packers fan because they were a part of my identity of growing up. Heck, I had my honeymoon up in Green Bay to see the Packers vs. 49ers this past weekend.

My only personal experience with the Packers are I had a hat that had Mrs. LeRoy Butler's autograph when I ended up sitting next to her while trying to get the best vacant seats in the 4th quarter of a game, and had my wife block Josh Sitton from getting to his family when taking a stadium tour because she decided to stop on the stairway and look around.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Team colors are a rational reason for picking a favorite team ...or did I just make that up. Yours is another heartwarming story that I will include in a collection of stories like yours. Thanks for the story.
Honestly, to a kid, colors are one reason to like a team. Especially this kid, who never got to go to NFL games and never got to fall in love with a team in person.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Honestly, to a kid, colors are one reason to like a team. Especially this kid, who never got to go to NFL games and never got to fall in love with a team in person.

Remember way back, I thought I would cheer for the Cowboys since they had a cool looking star. Or the Eagles because they were green too. The Green and Gold is the way to go. Plus minus the throwback game, they have been pretty consistant in style for years.

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will answer your trivia question but then read the the Thread topic.

The man who uttered those words was the 3rd string QB in the Packer Super Bowl Year. I had breakfast with him.

After Matt Hasselbeck uttered those words, he threw a pick 6.

I was saying that's when I became a Packers fan. I think I was 9 when that happened. I didn't really have a favorite NFL team before that, but after I saw that I became a big Packers fan since.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Gold angel -In one of posts, your estimate of Green Bay's population in 1960 was 40,000. Here is the U.S census population of Green Bay,Wi. , since census were taken by US Government since 1860.

Historical populations--Census-Pop.%±--1860-2,276—1870-4,698-106.4%--18807,476-59.1%--1890-9,069-21.3%--1900-23,748-161.9%--1910-25,216-6.2%--1920-31,643-25.5%--1930-37,407-18.2%--1940-46,205-23.5%--1950-52,735-14.1%--1960-62,952--9.4%-1970-87,829-39.5%--1980-87,947-0.1%--1990-96,466-9.7%--2000-102,313-6.1%--Est. 2009-101,412-[15]−0.9%

Tecmo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was born in a Packer fan family living in Wisconsin for generations so naturally I fell in love with this team. My dad became a fan in the late 50's and got to enjoy the Lombardi years. He remembers being at a bar in Texas watching the Ice Bowl. How awesome is that?

When I was a kid I loved the football helmets. I loved the Eagles helmet(still do actually) but I've always loved the yellow of ours. It's different and it stands out. I remember watching Majkowski games on the tube with my dad back when I was a kid.

I was 13 when they won the Super Bowl and although I loved every minute, I wish I was just a little older back then so I could truly appreciate how special it was. But I know we'll be back someday...:happy0005:

BoilerUp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why I am an Illinois, die-hard, Packer Fan?
Because I still have knots on my head, from my dad, when I jumped in front of the TV when the Packers were playing!

Oh, the memories of my Dad…May he rest in peace! One of his favorite sayings was, “ I’ll put a knot on your head”. Even though, he said that to us kids, hundreds of times, he never did it. He was a “crazy, die hard Packer fan, indeed!” Living my whole life, just 90 miles from the hated rivals from the Bear den, we are obviously out numbered, but he used to say, “it takes 10 stupid Bear fans, to equal, 1 intelligent Packer fan.” So, I guess you could say that, I had it pounded into me LOL! OR, I’m a chip off the old block. I’ll take either :).

My folks were season ticket holders when the Pack played 4 games a year at Milwaukee County Stadium in the early ‘80’s. In those days, it was easy to get single game tickets, and I started going to some of those games. He told me I should sign up for season tickets. At that time I was young, had a young family, & was barely making ends meet. He said that it takes several years to get season tickets, and by the time I get to the top of the waiting list, I would be able to afford it. So I signed up, and 8 years later I had season tickets. Best advice he ever gave me, because now I proudly sit on the 50 yard line for Gold package games, and the waiting list is 100 years. I was also lucky to get SB tickets in ’97. His wisdom was way ahead of the times.

When I was 16, I was working at a gas station at the Wagon Wheel in Rockton, IL. One evening, a big guy drove in and asked, “hey son, can you install a headlight for me, I have to travel to Green Bay tonight”, he stuck his arm out the window & said, “Have you ever seen a Super Bowl Ring”? I hadn’t, & he showed me his SB ring. It was HOF’er Henry Jordan! I didn’t ask, but he gave me a signed picture of him, which I still have today. I simply melted!

I Love You Dad…Thanks For The Knots LOL!

Being a Packer fan, is better than having “Sex”…Ah…Um…well maybe not, but it last longer!

Oh my gosh that's so cool! I'm from Roscoe, IL! I'm only 21 so I barely remember the Wagon Wheel, my mom and I used to walk around it when my sister danced at dance connection when it used to be in Rockton.

Anyway so my dad is from Indiana and after college/military he moved to Milwaukee and was located there for quite sometime and I suppose he must have fallen in love with the Packers there. My mom is from Oconomowoc and my moms side of the family is completely obsessed so I was basically born into the Packers. I was only 8 when the Super Bowl happened and at that time I didn't appreciate it them as much as I do now! But the main thing I can remember is Desmond returning that kickoff!

So it's been pretty cool being born into a Packers family! Especially since I live in Illinois, so glad I didn't have to be a Bears fan!!! ( They are soooooooooo annoying, especially right now!) I go to Purdue so I normally have to watch games online since the Bears get picked over the Packers here.

My first trip to Lambeau was my sophomore year of high school when they lost to the Giants (Favre had a concussion, went out, came back in and threw a TD and then left the game. And my second trip was my senior year of high school when they killed the Queens 35-0 (I think,) But yeah it was so school the first time. After going through Chicago and by Solider field, (I played a lot of soccer throughout Chicago) it was so cool parking on someone's lawn and being able to see the stadium from the neighborhood!

I have tickets for the Bears vs Packers game for Week 17 for my girlfriend and I (who is unfortunately a Bears fan) but I am so so so so so so excited I can't wait!!

Anyway, sorry for the novel but that's my story!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
My story is in the introduction part of this forum, please look it over, but I have a great story to tell:
My brother has a very good friend who lives in Rochester, MN of course he's a devout Viking fan. My brother's son once gave his son a Packer hat as a friendship token. He loved that hat and wore it all the time to his father's dismay. It wasn't about the team, it was about friendship with his buddy from Wisconsin.
He always rooted for the Packers and when they offered stock we bought "Luke" an ownership in the Green Bay Packers.
Luke still cheers for the Packers, obviously, he's an owner. Football is alot of things to alot of people, but I think the best part of the NFL is fans getting together to share. Even if your team is short on talent, doesn't make the fans short on talent.
BTW. Luke's dad paid off a $100 bet on a Vikings/Packers game with pennies. So he's okay with Luke being a Packer fan, he'll never be. Good for him.

Members online

Latest posts